What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

Morning!!

It's 10:55a and 42 degrees, with the wind it feels like 36:headache:

It's 11:43 and 41* and sunny. We are expecting 1-3 inches of snow in the morning. It's making the 70* temps next week in WDW look even better

Here in Cincinnati it is 4:20pm and Cold! About 50 degrees, and rapidly dropping. We are expecting snow tomorrow!

11:14am and its 34* and Snowing. Was supposed to only get a coating but we have at least an inch and a half already.

Thirty-something and snowing. I have been told this is a flurry, but I am a born and raised FL girl... This is SNOW! Lol

11:14am and its 34* and Snowing. Was supposed to only get a coating but we have at least an inch and a half already.

You can send some of the snow our way. We haven't had any type of moisture for a long time. Getting back to extreme drought conditions here. Days start off cold, but warm up pretty nicely. Sunny though.

9:32 am and it's currently 33 with the wind chill making it feel like 21.

Was 27 when I came to work and the wind chill was making it feel like 11.

Good afternoon, everyone! I see lots of cold weather reports from weather dissers today. Been there, done that, don't want to go back!:scared: I do miss snow around Christmas, though.

12:10PM in the desert- gorgeous sunshine and 76 degrees.:cool1:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had lots of fun in SoCal, especially at Knott's Berry Farm, which for the month of December is Knott's "Merry" Farm.:) We went the day after Thanksgiving and it was very crowded, but we managed to do a lot. Most of our time was spent in Camp Snoopy, the section for little ones. Our grandson had the best time! Our granddaughter is still a bit young for rides and such, and she is still not a fan of costumed characters. She would not go anywhere near the Peanuts characters or Santa Claus. She did love the merry-go-round and running everywhere, though! So, she had fun, too!

Here are a couple of pics of Carter meeting a few of his beloved Peanuts characters:
DSC_1011-2.jpg

DSC_1044.jpg

The first ride he went on was Woodstock's Mail Drop, where a row of six riders are lifted up to Woodstock's mailbox, then slowly bounced up and down. He was excited to ride it, but when he got on, he was a bit hesitant:
DSC_1018-3-1.jpg

He quickly decided it was a lot of fun, and ended up riding it about six times.:rotfl:
DSC_1019-1.jpg

We also did the dinner show at Medieval Times, which was a HUGE hit with our four year old grandson. He loved the no silverware rule.:rotfl: Here he is cheering on our knight:
DSC_0147-1.jpg

Our granddaughter is too young to grasp the concept behind Medieval Times, but she had fun anyway!
DSC_0152-1.jpg

Have a good day, everyone!!

Love those pictures, Luv! So cute!

It's 1:23p and 36 degrees, I AM COLD!

It's 2:15p and 40 degrees, which is ok but with the wind it feels like 30!

Phil'sFrontier said:
Great photos!
It is 7:46am here and a bone chilling -33celcius. That is -27 F

Heck that's cold. Where do you live? It's 0 celcius here. Cold but will get much colder. Can't wait for summer!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

26 in the Matsu Valley of Alaska, which is quite a bit warmer than it's been. We've got a lot of wind (25 to 50 mph, with gusts up to 80 mph). Saw a traffic light that had been blown to the ground, and a power line out of town snapped and has started a brush fire that has people evacuating their houses. There is absolutely no snow on the ground, and even the frost is gone (from the wind). It's unusual to be this arid at this time of year, but the wind is normal. Usually, snow is blowing around stinging like frozen sand, so I guess this is an improvement. ;)

OMG! It's SNOWING, get me OUT of here!!!!! Our Florida trip can't come fast enough, going to Key West in four days for five days!!

It's 9:21a and 26 degrees.

That's right Mike have fun!!!!!

It's 2:38p and 29 degrees, still light snow falling! Not much on the ground!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter