What time for ADR before MNSSHP

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
We are going the MNSSHP on 10/31. It starts at 7:00 and we are going to eat at Chef Mickey's. What time should I make the ADR for? Is 5:00 enough time? (Not that we have to be there exactly at 7, but we have 3 little ones, so want an early start).

It depends. We have been to MNSSHP the last 4 years. Last year we got in with our MNSSHP tickets at 3pm! I had heard you could before, but when I called and asked they said no. Anyway, I kept reading about it and tried it last year and no problem. So you could eat lunch at Chef Mickeys and go to the party at 3 or 4 or whenever. It is always so busy when we go at 7-8pm and takes forever to get in and get our trick-or-treat bags, free stroller, etc.
It was great going at 3, that way we got 9 hours in the park and could do rides for 4 hours and be ready at 7 when the party started to go trick or treating, face painting, etc. It was great having those extra hours. The best MNSSHP yet!!!:wizard:

I ordered my tickets today for the MNSSHP on Sept 30th. We already have an ADR at Chef Mickey's for 5:00pm that I made at 180 days out. Today I requested an earlier time, but was told that Chef Mickey's doesn't open until 5:00pm, so we had the first available seating. The only character meal we are doing that week is Chef Mickey's, so we are not willing to change it. We'll just make sure to arrive at Chef Mickey's early and hope we are the first seated.

Chef Mickey's doesn't do lunch, do they? You could always dine in the park at LTT or Crystal Palace.

I ordered my tickets today for the MNSSHP on Sept 30th. We already have an ADR at Chef Mickey's for 5:00pm that I made at 180 days out. Today I requested an earlier time, but was told that Chef Mickey's doesn't open until 5:00pm, so we had the first available seating. The only character meal we are doing that week is Chef Mickey's, so we are not willing to change it. We'll just make sure to arrive at Chef Mickey's early and hope we are the first seated.

Chef Mickey's doesn't do lunch, do they? You could always dine in the park at LTT or Crystal Palace.

Last Sept. we went to Chef Mickeys for lunch. I believe it is new, they used to just have breakfast and dinner. I would check on it if you were interested.

I made Crystal Palace ADR's for 5:25 the day we're doing MNSSHP.

Hopefully that leaves plenty of time to eat and not miss out on anything spooky!

We are going the MNSSHP on 10/31. It starts at 7:00 and we are going to eat at Chef Mickey's. What time should I make the ADR for? Is 5:00 enough time? (Not that we have to be there exactly at 7, but we have 3 little ones, so want an early start).

You will probably be done by 6:15p at the latest. Then you can walk or monorail to MK.

You should be there by 6:30p. Seems fine to me.

We booked an ADR for 4:30 at CP the night we're going to MNSSHP...we've been to the party a few times but never had an ADR before it :goodvibes

I ordered my tickets today for the MNSSHP on Sept 30th. We already have an ADR at Chef Mickey's for 5:00pm that I made at 180 days out. Today I requested an earlier time, but was told that Chef Mickey's doesn't open until 5:00pm, so we had the first available seating.

Thanks for all the input. I didn't realize that 5:00 is their earliest seating time, so that's what we will do. We want to eat at Chef Mickey's because we have never eaten their before. Have done CP & LTT many times. Love CP.

Chef Mickey's doesn't normally serve lunch, and 5:00 is the earliest dinner ADR. Last year they added lunch during part of the free dining period because all the restaurants were booked solid and they needed another option for guests to use their TS credits. This year it's already been announced that it will be open for lunch... I can't recall the exact dates, but I think it was August 28 - September 8, give or take a day on each end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter