What time does MS close tonight?

I'm in the mood also, but you'll have to wait until 9am est on Monday. MS isn't open on the weekends. Anyone know why?

dvcis.gif]

Because we don't pay them to be open on weekends. :) They have extended the hours where they no longer closer for lunch during the week.

[This message was edited by PamOKW on 03-17-01 at 08:25 PM.]

Pam , my point is DVD uses our funds and decides how to spend them. So they decided how to use them and what hours to be open. Does anyone think they should be open more hours or at least some time during the weekend? Is there really not enough money to fund the weekends? With all the new members and opening of VWL, I think we could justify weekend hours

dvcis.gif]

While it would be nice to have weekend availability I don't think it would be worth extra dues. The extra cost wouldn't be worth the extra benefit. I'd rather see them completely staffed during the week to handle the majority of the load. Weekday reservations have worked to date. If you can't resist the urge, send an e-mail on the weekend.

I know folks will say, "How much can it cost?" Well, all these little things must add up. I'd rather have access to towels than Sat-Sun. reservations. ;)

I agree, weekdays are fine. I would rather not pay the overtime and extra costs associated with MS being open on the weekend.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", Karl Marx,This has failed every time it has been tried, why do we still have liberals?

I agree with Pam and Rich.
They are open enough hours, just adjust to the schedule and you will be fine.

Rich, in answer to your quote:

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", Karl Marx,This has failed every time it has been tried, why do we still have liberals?
Because you need them to make conservatives feel so superior.

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

We need to do something to preserve this post. Pam, Gail and Rich all just agreed!!!! :D :D :D

Gail, we've missed you over here!

Pam,
LOL, must have been the luck of the Irish. ;)
I have been lurking here, just not posting too much. Not a lot to say. :)

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter