• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time does Boat/Monorail from TTC start?

KaptainK

Mouseketeer
Our MK day in February has the park opening at 8am (not EMH). What time will the boat and/or monorail start running from the TTC that morning. We will be driving ourselves and are trying to get there for rope drop. When we went in the fall, the monorail was not running in the morning before rope drop so I'm expecting that will be the case this time too.

I'm wondering this also. We are going in April and have a 7:30 am Chef Mickey's reservation. Both MK and Epcot open at 9. I've read the monorail starts and hour before so that would mean it starts running at 8. We are staying offsite and would like to park at TTC so we can monorail it to Chef Mickey's then monorail it to Epcot. Don't think that will work though.

If the monorail is not running, the ferry will be, and they will add buses as well. The buses pick up to the right of the monorail stations:

upload_2016-2-1_10-55-1.png

How early do they start running boats, buses, etc? I've read some posts where people have gotten to the TTC early and nothing is running yet.

The Resort Monorail "usually" starts at 7:00 AM,BUT it is starting at 8:30 AM on Mondays and Tuesdays during the Monorail maintenance project.

So,it it's not Monday or Tuesday,hit the Resort Monorail.

The Resort Monorail stops at Polynesian and Grand Floridian before stopping at Magic Kingdom.:)

WDW1f7734.png

We went to MK on Fridays in October, November, and December and the monorail was never running (around 8:30). They had cast members directing everyone to the boats except in December they also had the buses (but since we had a stroller they sent us to the boats).

How early do they start running boats, buses, etc? I've read some posts where people have gotten to the TTC early and nothing is running yet.

Really? I've never heard of that happening. I mean, I suppose there is always a time that would be "too" early, but the only time I've heard of people being "stuck" at the TTC is if they are offsite guests and it is EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter