what time do the buses start running?

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
My H is attending a conference at the Contemporary and we are staying at the YC,(booked too late to get a closer hotel).
I figured he could take the bus to the MK and then walk over to the Contemporary but I'm not sure when the buses start running.
His conference starts at 7:30am.
Or he could rent a car or take a taxi but I'm hoping to find a cheaper solution.
Any help is much appreciated.

Bus service to the MK begins around 6:15-6:30am daily. This is for the guests going to the Character breakfasts. He can certainly take this bus. Sometimes the driver will drop passengers off at the Contemporary so they can get to Chef Mickey's. If he has to get off at the MK just take the seven minute walk to the Contemporary entrance.

Note that the service early in the morning is not very frequent so I would be at the bus station at the YC by 6:45am.

Thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate it!
6:45 at the bus stop it is :goodvibes

Actually, I would be out there earlier than 6:45. If a bus has just pulled away, it could be after 7 before the next one comes along. I would tell dh to be out at the bus stop by 6:30. Yes, he may be early, but that's not a problem....much better to be early than stressing about the non-appearing bus!!

Another option would be for him to take a taxi to the Contemporary. After the conference he can walk to MK and take a bus back to YC.

Take a cab. Buses are 50/50 at that time unless MK has an EMH in the morning.

Well, no. Buses are pretty definite (vs. 50/50) at that time of day. As stated above, buses start running from the resorts to the parks by 6:30 AM daily. Granted, they run less frequently than approaching/during park operating hours - about every thirty minutes vs. every twenty minutes.

The Epcot-area buses may well pick up at several resorts before heading to the indicated park, so the OP's husband is well advised to be out at the bus stop by 6:30. If there's no bus by 6:50, then, yes, he still has the option of a taxi.

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to answer.
I'm thinking DH will take a cab in the morning and then go back to the YC via the bus as suggested by Tinkerbell58. The cost might be worth it to avoid stressing out DH:)
Does anyone have an idea of what a taxi will cost from YC to Contemporary?

:banana:Thanks to everyone for posting ideas and I have a happy update.
I was finally able to get a roomv at the Poly so now DH just has to hop on the monorail!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter