What time do resort counter service close

Movies has a "portable mug station" that they use during Peak Seasons-seems like each resort could have one of those operating from Midnight-6.:)
Here is the "portable" at Movies.:)

20437858198_3c69e987db_c.jpg

I got into CBR shortly after 11pm in January. There was still one cashier open, so I went through and got my mug. The CM at the register was chatting with 2 others and seemed rather put out that she had to ring someone up at that late hour even though since I used a gift card I was adding NO money that the counting machine would need to count. I was tired and I only wanted to get a soda and go to my room, so I just paid and went on, but it did turn me off to the thought of trying to get anything from the food court area that late at night again. I'll just swing in a place at JFK and buy an extra soda on my way down, then have it to drink or put in my fridge until I get to the food court the next morning. Especially with the new pricing with the mugs, I don't feel the need to get one upon arrival - in January I was over three nights (I believe I stayed 5), so I wanted to take advantage of having to pay for length of stay. Given that there is one length of stay price rather than a set number of nights to a point then length of stay, I feel ok with skipping that first night, especially getting in late.

But yes after midnight only option is vending machines or a trip over to Grand Floridian or Polynesian for a 24hr counter service place. Or some Downtown Disney places serve until 1am.

But don't think they have a car so bussing option not available esp as would need transfer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter