What time do resort counter service close

disneyfan2

<font color=red>Dreaming about a Mouse<br><font co
We will be arriving after 11pm, will there be any options to get food at that time? Also would we be able to get our refillable mugs and use them right away?

We will be arriving after 11pm, will there be any options to get food at that time? Also would we be able to get our refillable mugs and use them right away?

Depends on your resort. Where are you staying?

AFAIK, at almost every food court, hot food stops being served at 11pm. Food courts are open until 12 Midnight. The cold cases "should" have cold sandwiches / salads / dairy / desserts / drinks available after 11pm unless sold out. Beverage station is open until Midnight. Some resorts have fresh pizza available after 11pm, and it's available beyond food court hrs for room delivery. Not sure exactly which resorts, or how that works. Hotel front desk will know.

I know Polynesian Village has a 24-hr food court, but hot food stops after a certain hr (11pm?). Things in the cold case are stocked earlier, and when they run out, that's it. I think there are other late nite food courts, but don't know which.

In the morning, most food courts open for cold case, bakery, and beverage station service at 6am; hot food available at 7am.

It depends on where you are staying. Many resorts won't serve any hot food after 11pm.

Last time we stayed at Pop, we got in after 11pm and they had closed the food court and were mopping floors. I asked, when we checked in, if we would be able to get food and I was told we could order a pizza (from off property) and have it delivered to our room. We went to bed hungry.

Every single time I've gotten a post-trip survey, I've suggested that there should be round-the-clock access to resort refillable mug stations and at least a few packaged snacks. Especially desirable when there are EMH - when my college-age kids get back to the resort at 2am, sometimes they'd like a soft drink or cocoa before bed. Seriously, what would it take - one cast member per QS? Still waiting...

Every single time I've gotten a post-trip survey, I've suggested that there should be round-the-clock access to resort refillable mug stations and at least a few packaged snacks. Especially desirable when there are EMH - when my college-age kids get back to the resort at 2am, sometimes they'd like a soft drink or cocoa before bed. Seriously, what would it take - one cast member per QS? Still waiting...

I have always said the same on our end of trip survey. There should be some type of 24 hour food option at every resort. Not everyone has bodies set to EST, a west coaster can't get a meal after 8:00 Pacific time, those coming from England have to eat breakfast 6 hours later then normal. With parks letting closing at 11:00 and after, it stinks to not be able to at least get a drink upon return to the resort.

End Zone at All-Star Sports has limited hot foods until Midnight.:)

There are always Guests "shut out" at Midnight-it seems like they could keep one "station" open 24 hours to cover the Midnight -6:00 AM "downtime".:)

So I wouldn't even have an option to get hot water to make tea? Our flight arrives at 10:45 and bc I have to get my luggage slim chances I would get to resort by 12? Is that right

There are soda vending machines in every building so you can get soda 24/7. I think there might be snack vending machines too.

But I also don't want to pay another $2.50 when I already have a mug, so I agree the mug stations should be 24/7, even if it is soda only and no coffee, they could add an extra soda station in the lobby, maybe even with a shutter so it is only available at night when the food court is closed.

There are soda vending machines in every building so you can get soda 24/7. I think there might be snack vending machines too.

But I also don't want to pay another $2.50 when I already have a mug, so I agree the mug stations should be 24/7, even if it is soda only and no coffee, they could add an extra soda station in the lobby, maybe even with a shutter so it is only available at night when the food court is closed.

Movies has a "portable mug station" that they use during Peak Seasons-seems like each resort could have one of those operating from Midnight-6.:)

So I wouldn't even have an option to get hot water to make tea? Our flight arrives at 10:45 and bc I have to get my luggage slim chances I would get to resort by 12? Is that right

Perhaps you can buy food at the airport that you can stow in your carryons to eat after you arrive at your resort (not fast food, but prepackaged types/easily transportable), or go ahead and purchase a meal during your flight so you don't arrive hungry.

POP food court shuts down at 11pm most nights I believe. And they close the mug stations then too. So only food option is vending machines.

Youd probably be ther right at midnight...maybe a few minutes before..assuming your flight arrives on time. I would suggest eating at the airport before you leave.

POP food court shuts down at 11pm most nights I believe. And they close the mug stations then too. So only food option is vending machines.

Disney website and All Ears report the food court closes at midnight. But I think most of the hot food does close at 11pm. I would expect one mug station and cold food plus maybe pizza until midnight. But yes after midnight only option is vending machines or a trip over to Grand Floridian or Polynesian for a 24hr counter service place. Or some Downtown Disney places serve until 1am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter