What time ADR @ CP to still catch parade

Littlemotherhaywood

Mouseketeer
We're planning on eating at CP when we visit MK, but I'm undecided what time to book. I'd like to do lunch (a later lunch is okay) so we can hit most of what we want to see before interrupting our day for a meal. I'm really torn though. How late do they serve lunch? The parade is at three so if we had a 1:00 adr, that should be okay? Or would 1:30 be better. We typically only take an hour to eat. I'm not familiar with where the parade goes throughout the park so we'd need time to find a spot.

The parade will go down Main Street. The Crystal Palace is less then 100yards from Main Street. When you come out the doors after having lunch, you will have no problem knowing where the parade goes. Just look at the people sitting and waiting on the curb.

I would think that 1pm would be a good time for lunch, and that would leave enough time to find that perfect spot to watch the parade from.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter