what things in your home are exactly the same as when you moved in?

Lived in this house 41 years. I can't think of anything that is exactly the same. Well, the utility sink in the garage is the same, other than 41 years wear and tear and stains.

Not much. We moved into our home as it was being renovated after being gutted. Plywood floors, no drywall, no kitchen sink or cabinets. The only thing original to our house is the frame. Everything else has been replaced over the last 40+ years.

Our ugly homemade tab curtains in the bedroom that came with the house (we moved here in 2000). I can’t believe we have held on to them SOOO long!! Mostly we’ve just focused our efforts elsewhere on changing/updating things, we just never got around to it.

We are right now in the midst of redoing our bedroom (replaced carpet with vinyl flooring, bought new furniture and painted room), so those babies will be out of here very soon, lol!😂

Pretty much everything. I haven't lived here long and haven't wanted or needed to change anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter