What Table Service Restaurants have you been able to walk into with-out Reservations

Captain's Grille. But the food and service was horrible, so we quickly found out why it was so easy to get in. :lmao:

Rose and Crown and Chef's de France (both lunch), Olivia's at OKW, and Cape May dinner.

In 2005 we walked up to Chef's de france for dinner (had about a 20 minute wait) and Rainforest by the AK for breakfast with no wait. That was a while ago though!

For this next trip we made some ADR's and plan on making same day reservations for others. We'll check the App or guest services to see what's available and go with the flow. We are good leaving where ever we are though and going somewhere else to eat and there's only us two non-picky eaters.

We did make ADR's for the restaurants we really want to try and there are a few we are looking to avoid based on consistently bad reviews.

Jen

I've only tried once and was seated immediately at Grand Floridian Cafe, and this was in the middle of July. You have a better chance at a resort restaurant without characters or a buffet. The smaller your party, the bigger your chance too.

We walked up to Chefs de France in January for dinner and got a table in about 15 minutes. We are only a party of 2 though, so that may have made it easier.

I went to WDW in 2012 for 3 vacations; 2 of which were 4th of July week and Christmas/New Years week. I do not like planning ahead.

I did walkups during these 2 weeks at Citricos, Narcoosees, Sanaa, GF Afternoon Tea, Marrakesh, Kouzzina, Il Mulino, bluezoo, Brown Derby.

During non peak vacations, I have done walkups to many restaurants. I only do one table service a day and I usually try for lunch around 2pm or dinner at 8-9pm. These are always for a party of 2 or 3. I do make ADRs for character breakfasts and V&A but prefer to fly by the seat of my pants on the others.

We go in February and NEVER make ADR's . We walk into rosé and crown, meerakesh , Ragland road, captain jacks and a few others. We may have waited like 10 mins or so but that was it. We don't like to plan it out that way we can just go and eat when and were we want.

We never have reservations, don't believe in schedules, and get in and eat at locations we enjoy...

Cape May Cafe, Les Chefs de France, Jiko (middle of January, very few people on property at all). I'm sure there's more that I'm just forgetting. We usually do summer/spring break so we always have ADRs.

Big River Grille: lunch, 2:30, party of 5
Captain's Grille: breakfast, 8:00, party of 4

Each time when leaving a significant line was forming

Good luck and have fun!

In June, I walked into a BoG dinner (30 minute wait).

In April, I walked into Coral Reef dinner (no wait) and Sci-fi lunch (10 minute wait).

I typically try to avoid doing walk-ups, and instead will pull up the disney reservation website on my phone and make an ADR for that day (I think you can only look 2 hours+ out from the current time). This can cause confusion at check in sometimes though because apparently at many of the restaurants they print out their check-in lists for the whole day early in the day, but I've never had an issue, just show them the ADR confirmation email on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter