what steps

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by BobbleClank, Mar 5, 2010.

1. BobbleClank

BobbleClank Mouseketeer

Can be taken to get special offers or codes sent via post card or email? Not really sure what an individual has to do to be on "the list".

Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kerry34

kerry34 DIS Veteran

You can register at the WDW website and request a planning DVD. Not sure if it was a coincidence, but I requested one at the beginning of January and a few weeks later I got a pincode in my email. Make sure you mark any emails you get as safe so nothing goes into your spam folder. Good Luck!

4. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

Have a read thru the PINS and DISCOUNTS thread linked in my signature. Lots of info there.

5. PrincessTiffany

PrincessTiffany Is there anything better than Free Dining and Fast

We are Disney fanactics - like to go ever year. We are registered on every Disney website there is and I have NEVER gotten an email pin code - EVER.

6. CanadianPaco

CanadianPaco I miss my tags!

As well, I've heard about going in and doing up a few "saved reservations". I tried this and left them saved and receievd a pin just a few weeks ago. Ya never know:wizard:

7. MarthaJr.

MarthaJr. DIS Veteran

Sadly.................Nobody knows. I've tried everything suggested here and no luck! Perhaps your luck will be better? Here's hoping for pixie dust!

8. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

If anyone can figure that question out, they will get rich :lmao:

9. kparc

kparc DIS Veteran

PINS are random! AND I BELIEVE IT! I've received 3 PINS this year, couldn't use any of them - waiting for a room discount in late August.

However, it does seem, that you may have a PIN to your name and they just haven't sent the email to you yet:surfweb:. Happened to us last year. The CM I talked to last week told us to call every week or two just to see if we have a new PIN. It's a plan.