What sort of resort themed souvenirs do they sell in the gift shops?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Butterfly818, May 10, 2007.

1. Butterfly818

Butterfly818 Earning My Ears

Well I almost said "what sort of resort themed cr** do they sell" but you know... I am more personally interested in Wilderness Lodge and All Star Movies stuff, but do they sell picture frames, bags, hats? I'm trying to come up with a gift basket order.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. eliza61

eliza61 http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/images

I enjoyed the WL resort gift shop. Yes, they have all types of picture frames, photo albums, bags and hats. They have a really nice collection of apparel (shirts, socks, sweatshirts, jackets etc), key chains, luggage, home goods (towels, kitchen items)toys for the kids, stationary, etc, etc. I thought it was a really nice souvenirs shop.

4. katebeth

katebeth Mouseketeer

Another thing that they sell at the WL that we got last year, was WL themed Christmas Orniments. We collect a different orniment for each vacation that we go on and last year was our first time to stay at the WL, so we got one for our souviner

5. Butterfly818

Thanks, I really appreciate it! WL ornaments sound perfect along with kitchen items. (And NO keychains)

6. simonkodousek

simonkodousek 438 Miles From My Happy Place

Just to let you know, the WL has some really cool resort pins that you might want to check out.

~Simon :)

7. LadyGracey

LadyGracey "If we can dream it, we can do it..."

WL also has a really neat picture frame and totems that look like the Disney character totem in front of the store, plus a good variety of clothing above your typical T-shirt, in addition to the typical resort merchandise. They even have WL Lincoln Logs!

To answer about ASMo: when I was there I didn't see anything that specificallly said "All-Star Movies," it was mostly "Disney's All-Star Resorts" stuff. T-shirts, towels, drink koozies, etc. Nothing particularly special IMHO.

8. dalt01

dalt01 DIS Veteran

trust me on this one. by the time you return from your trip you will look back at this question and LOL.

9. deide71

deide71 DIS Veteran

My sons purchased the Wilderness Lodge Lincoln logs last October.

At $50 they are a great value. They don't break (like a lot of the other toys my kids have purchased at Disney throughout the years) and they don't require batteries.

I paid about 9 dollars to have they shipped home, and it was well worth it.

10. mommyseven

mommyseven <font color=navy>I loved just floating on the lazy

WL has these neat little soaps (great gift idea). One, for example, is called "Beaver Butt Soap". The package says, "No dam beavers are in this soap." It's really cute. I believe there's a Sasquatch Sweat, Dog Team Drool, and a few others that I can't recall at 3am. :) There's five total. By the way, most of them have a great scent. There was only one that I didn't care for much.

11. Butterfly818

Thanks everyone so much!! This will really help with the gift baskets! And good to know about the Lincoln logs! Those sound cool!

12. disneyjunebug

disneyjunebug Three greatest guys in the world: Bill Nye, Micke

Back during the Beanie Baby Craze, they used to have a bellhop Mickey carrying a suitcase with the resort name on the bag. I still love those and of all the beanies I used to have, they are some that I refuse to part with!

It has been almost 5 years since I was at WDW last, so I don't know if they have them still. I always buy a magnet to put on my frig. (Dang it all that I now have a stainless frig and have to put them on the side instead of the front!)