What songs when it comes on the radio

We don't have very good stations here, and they all seem to play the same 20 or so songs over and over, so I'm constantly switching stations. Even songs I love get old when you hear them twice an hour.

Commercial radio is no longer for me. I'm in my car a very short amount of time, maybe 15 minute a week and I will listen to NPR.

Anything sung by Mariah Carey. Including that blasted Christmas song that I just heard was the most downloaded Christmas song of all time. :crazy2:

anything by ac/dc....like them, just growing up with them, highly overplayed...

For as long as I can remember I've had an aversion to the song We Built This City on RockandRoll. I can't change the radio quick enough when it comes on.

Thankfully I canceled the XM radio, and I'm my own DJ now using an iPod for music selection.

Right now I don't like that song "If I die, I'd be a happy man". It's a country song.

My first thought was, "What?!" But I get it. They did that with Candle in the Wind when Princess Di passed. Ruined it for me..

I agree. The song was fine until it got overplayed and linked to a tragic death.
I am the same way with the theme from "Fantasmic". It was my ring tone on my cell phone. I don't give out my cell number expect as an emergency contact number as I have a landline at home and work that I can be reached at. The last year of my moms life, there were many emeregency calls with bad news on my cell phone. When she passed, I had to change my ring tone because that wonderful piece of music just wasn't the same anymore. The last 3 years I have just had a bell ring as my ring tone, I don't want to ruin another song.

you turn to another station ?

me its 'Werewolfs of London" I know its kind of cool and its only seasonal, but Im done

I very rarely listen to a radio station for music. When I do, it reminds me of why I stopped listening to radio stations for music. :D

The first song that came to mind was "Horse With No Name." Stupid, plodding song that annoys the heck out of me. I can't change that station fast enough.

As for "Werewolves of London," I love that song and just about everything Warren Zevon did. So sorry he's gone. But I get he can be an acquired taste.

but you got to lsiten to the radio, so you could ehar the new stuff, but don be old and not let the infusion come into your music world (thats a thing with me :p)

For me, that's what Pandora is for. I've discovered a lot of music I wouldn't have heard otherwise.

Blurred Lines
It only comes on about once a month, but that is the one song I wish would die for good

Also, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus for the next month

Rock On - Tyler somebody
Same Old love - Selena gomez

There are others I'm sure but of the 2 stations that come in clear on my office these are played once an hour on. (1 is country and the other a mix,no country though)

Anything by the Beatles.
Pretty much any song on the pop station nowadays.
Oh, and since it Christmas song season- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.

I can't even remember the last time I listened to music radio. My iPod only plays awesome stuff ;p (though clearly many of you would disagree, I see quite a few of my 4 and 5 star songs in this post, lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter