what sodas do they have at the drink station?

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
So, what sodas do they have at the drink station? I don't suppose diet dr pepper is one of them? how about squirt? :drinking1

So, what sodas do they have at the drink station? I don't suppose diet dr pepper is one of them? how about squirt? :drinking1

Squirt is made by Dr. Pepper, so no luck there either, sorry. It is kinda scary I know that, too many years working at a grocery store!

DH is such a Diet Dr. Pepper fan -- it flows through his veins. Can't say we've ever found it onboard a ship, unless DH carries it on. When we were in Puerto Vallarta DH made a run to Wally World (just across the street from the pier) and almost missed the boat -- in more ways than one.

It's not easy to find the good Dr. in No. E. Canada or most of Europe. It's available in London, tho it's called Dr. Pepper Zero there. Ask me how I know these things.

Here you go. Disney Wonder

photo-15.jpg

photo-16.jpg

HTH,
Dreams

P.S.
If they have COCA COLA products, does anyone know if they have COKE ZERO? thanks :)
How about Sprite Zero? ;)

If they have COCA COLA products, does anyone know if they have

COKE ZERO?

I hardly ever see that in soda taps anywhere, my wife loves it, we go to Rubios alot just because they have that and vanilla coke on tap.

I was glad to see Sprite Zero. DH is diabetic & it's nice when he can have something besides Diet Coke. It would be great to see Coke Zero too. We've started seeing it more frequently in some of the fast food places around here. I actually prefer diet drinks too just because I got to where I only bought diet for him. I discovered that he doesn't always look too closely at labels & ended up drinking a regular root beer once. Since I almost always only bought diet, he didn't notice.

So, fresh lemonade and rootbeer will cost extra at the bars and even at dinner? I assume a smoothy at dinner will cost extra as well. What about milk or chocolate milk? Do they have it at the drink station? My son is addicted to milk. I wonder if he would drink watered down half and half? Are any soft drinks or smoothies free at the vibe?

So, fresh lemonade and rootbeer will cost extra at the bars and even at dinner? I assume a smoothy at dinner will cost extra as well. What about milk or chocolate milk? Do they have it at the drink station? My son is addicted to milk. I wonder if he would drink watered down half and half? Are any soft drinks or smoothies free at the vibe?

There was milk at the beverage stations.

I know I got lemonade at dinner a few nights. I don't think we were charged extra for it, but to be honest with you I'm not sure.

- Dreams

There was milk at the beverage stations.

I know I got lemonade at dinner a few nights. I don't think we were charged extra for it, but to be honest with you I'm not sure.

- Dreams

I ordered ginger ale at dinner, no extra charge. My friends ordered lemonaide, ice tea, milk, coffee, tea at dinner, no extra charge.
Smoothies are extra.

We had small cartons of chocolate milk for breakfast every day on the Wonder. It was by the yogurt instead of the drink stations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter