what snacks are avail at wolf gang puck express? Share 1 CS?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by krmlaw, Jun 4, 2010.

1. krmlaw

krmlaw DIS Veteran

Thanks!

Trying to see if we can share 1 CS meal and add a snack on and still be full.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyRunner2009

DisneyRunner2009 DIS Veteran

I would think so. The pizzas are a pretty good size. I'm hoping to return in August and split breakfast.

4. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies Near to Tigger's House

It depends on how hungry you are and how big an appetite you and the other person have. I find splitting a CS meal with my DD at pretty much most places in Disney is more than enough, if not a bit too much. I could easily split with my mum and we would be fine. However if my ex DH was with me, he would eat his half of mine, plus his own full meal :rotfl:

So to answer your question, it depends who "we" refers to, if you know what I mean.

5. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

I don't remember there being any snacks at WPE, but they do have some sides you could buy to supplement your shared meal.

6. meredy338

meredy338 Mouseketeer

We were able to get the yummy mac and cheese for a snack credit last year. It wasn't marked as snack on the menu but we asked and it was ok.

7. Nadjalu

Nadjalu DIS Veteran

It depends on the meal you get whether it is big enough to share or not.

As PP said the pizzas are pretty good sized, but for 2 large eaters, you would definitely need extra sides.
    My spaghetti dish wasn't big enough to split. As I think most of the pasta dishes there aren't big enough to split.

The food is outstanding though, definitely recommend it.