What should be expected at Bridal Showcase

I'm not a lady, but I'll try to tackle your question. :laughing:

Friday seems like a huge day with a lot going on, convention center type. Between one-on-one with experts and consultants, lunch with david, showcasing the new dresses, and inspirational ideas for your wedding.

I feel if you are actually doing a Disney wedding, and local enough not to have to spend a lot on transportation/lodging, then it's a great idea to go.

thanks for the info!

I finally got my email about the meeting next week...

So there isn't anything set up for Friday? I thought Friday was 1-5 for the showcase, as well as Saturday...

I finally got my email about the meeting next week...

So there isn't anything set up for Friday? I thought Friday was 1-5 for the showcase, as well as Saturday...

Friday is just the ceremony tours and pre-registration for the showcase. Saturday is the big day...

Is the showcase something that Disney does annually? Will they have another one next spring?

This is the first time they've done an event this big. They did a smaller showcase last fall. Right now they are taking a "wait and see" approach, but if this one is a success there will probably be others in the future.

Less than a week till the showcase. I cant wait to attend it. I am sure it will be a ton of fun. Specially the dessert party.

Yay! I found someone to take my shift for saturday so i just bought my tickets! I'm really excited! :banana: I overheard some girls at work saying they weren't even in relationships and were just going so they could try on dresses lol. I told myself if they aren't even engaged and are going, I just HAVE to go because I really am planning a wedding. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter