What service would you like to see?

*WeLuvDisney*

Mouseketeer
So they have grocery delivery and stroller delivery and wheelchair delivery in Orlando. When you go, what service do you think, 'Gosh I wish they had____?'.

Any type of service that might be missing for families?

Thanks!

How about a laundry service that would get your clothes back to you in 24 hours. I don't have time to wash clothes on vacation, and we didn't bring enough warm clothes this trip.
Or how about a service where they would shop for you at target or walmart and pick up things like clothing or medicine?

I know its kind of weird and not really a service, but I have horrible Starbucks withdrawal on my WDW trips. The idea of holding my warm cup of Starbucks when I'm at rope drop just fills me with joy. They could have a Starbucks at the ticketing/bag check areas at each park, right?! Oh well, guess will settle for warm refillable resort cup of whatever. :sad1: Sigh...

I wish all of the resorts had room service. We usually stay at Pop and it's just too much to get both girls ready alone, to go up and grab breakfast. I would love a hot breakfast even on the mornings we aren't doing a park, instead of cold pop tarts.

How about a calorie counting service that gives you little reminders like, "Ok, you really don't NEED another Mickey bar do you?", "You're really going to regret that when you get home.", ect., ect., ect.

You can always go to the Poly and get a cup of the Kona Coffee. It is actually better than Fivebucks as I call it. Can't get it in the refillable mug but it sure beats that nestle crap that Disney calls coffee.

I agree with the laundry I was up until 2am one night trying to get it all finished - and those dryers (at ASMu) were horrible! They hardly dried the clothes at all - I had stuff alid out all over the room that night hopin it would dry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter