What rules would you like Disney to change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed in how people have no level of human respect for each other :sad2:

The RULES I would like to see changes/enforced are:

1. No kids in the adult areas (but Disney has to allow some leway on this as those 'kids' rooms that only have access through the adult area (faulty design on Disney's part - as long as the are only walking through quietly to the other side)

2. No smoking in rooms or veranda - I too have sever asthma and could not enjoy the concierge veranda I paid GOOD money for, because the smokers next to us other on their veranda all the time! I was not able to even enjoy coffee in the mornings without needing my inhaler! Maybe Disney can allow smokers on one side of the ship while the other side is for non smokers?! This way if the smoking doesnt bother you then you can book anywhere, but those that dont want to or cant be around smoke can enjoy their verandah's as well.

3. I would like to see the "no saving loungers or seats in theaters" ENFORCED. Your on a family vacation, show up as a family and find a seat, if you want a "good" seat, go early...

4. Dress code in dining rooms reduced to short/t-shirts for most nights, but dress codes ENFORCED on formal and semi formal nights!

here is my list of rules that need to be changed:
1) lounge chair saving should be allowed- if i am going to wake up at 4 am to put each of the shoes i bring on a chair to save them for the day, then others can wake at the same time or earlier to beat me.
2) same goes for the hammocks on cc. Our family trains for at least 6 months to be able to sprint from the ship to claim all the hammocks before anyone else can get to them.
3) you should be able to leave your laundry in the dryer as long as yoy want to, after all you did pay for it.
4) there should not be any guidelines restricting shorts in the mdr's. I payed alot of money to cruise so i should be able to dress in my comfort zone.
5) they need to get rid of the no seat saving in the theaters. If my kids are willing to give up their dinner in order to get good seats for the nightly entertainment, then their efforts should not be waisted due to a silly rule.

+1

Add me to the no smoking shipwide vote.

I would like to see them enforce the pool rules that are there -
especially no diapers in the pools. I would like lifeguards stationed by the children's pools so that I don't have to stress over the safety of some kids when ones that are misbehaving and blatantly blow off the rules. The current situation flies in the face of all that Disney stands for in terms of a safe place for kids.

Add me to the no smoking shipwide vote.

I would like to see them enforce the pool rules that are there -
especially no diapers in the pools. I would like lifeguards stationed by the children's pools so that I don't have to stress over the safety of some kids when ones that are misbehaving and blatantly blow off the rules. The current situation flies in the face of all that Disney stands for in terms of a safe place for kids.

As a former lifeguard, and swim coach and swim teacher....a lifeguard is NEVER a substitute for parental attentiveness.

Here is my list of rules that need to be changed:
1) lounge chair saving should be allowed- If I am going to wake up at 4 am to put each of the shoes I bring on a chair to save them for the day, then others can wake at the same time or earlier to beat me.
2) Same goes for the hammocks on CC. Our family trains for at least 6 months to be able to sprint from the ship to claim all the hammocks before anyone else can get to them.
3) You should be able to leave your laundry in the dryer as long as yoy want to, after all you did pay for it.
4) There should not be any guidelines restricting shorts in the MDR's. I payed alot of money to cruise so I should be able to dress in my comfort zone.
5) They need to get rid of the no seat saving in the theaters. If my kids are willing to give up their dinner in order to get good seats for the nightly entertainment, then their efforts should not be waisted due to a silly rule.

6) Ashtrays and irons in EVERY ROOM!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter