What rides is PhotoPass available on?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by TheTrickyTwister, Sep 17, 2010.

1. TheTrickyTwister

TheTrickyTwister Every day is magic to me, as I'm a magician! What

This will be our second trip (In October) to the world, and the second time using PhotoPass. It is well worth using and the pre-order price for the photo CD is great value. By value, we get to be in the same photos instead of one or the other, or taken by a stranger that may not know how to work your camera.

It was in 2008 that we used PhotoPass last, is PhotoPass available on any of the rides now? And if yes, what is the procedure?

Many thanks for any help and advice you can pass on.....

Steve "The Tricky Twister"

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TangaroaTiki

TangaroaTiki I wanna live at the Polynesian!

I know Test Track is one....but you have to quick to have your card out and "load" your picture before it's gone!

4. basketlacey

basketlacey DIS Veteran

We used photo pass for the first time last year. The only ride I saw where you could link your ride photos was Test Track in Epcot.

5. mom2knk

mom2knk Mouseketeer

We were there in August, and Test Track was still the only ride that offered the photopass. Unforturnately, each time we went on the ride (over multiple days), the photopass wasn't operating. It was a little frustrating for us. :confused:

6. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

Other rides offer this as well- BUT you have to pay for it first then have it entered onto your card.

7. jeanigor

jeanigor DIS Veteran

This is the case with Space Mountain for sure. I'm not sure what other rides though, we didn't stop to ask.

8. jmpellet

jmpellet DIS Veteran

If you are too late for TT just go to the cashier and they can look up your photos using a range -- 5 min, etc.

9. TheTrickyTwister

TheTrickyTwister Every day is magic to me, as I'm a magician! What

Seems as though this part of the PhotoPass didn't take off! It's still well worth doing the CD, we had great pictures last time of the both of us.

You can also create your own pose, the photographer is not allowed to suggest awkward posses for a photo, in case of an accident. However, they are more than happy for you to get creative, within reason! We did one of my partner on my back out side Everest, I was the Sherpa!

Any creative ideas out there?