What rides do you prefer to skip

Tiki room! It's not really a ride, but I don't like it. I didn't like the old one either but I hate the new one even more. I also skip the Stitch ride...you could never get me on that.

IASW - will never do that again. Felt like jumping in the water and running to the exit the last time. Halfway through it, my son was yawning. Why can't the good rides be as long as that one?

We haven't done Universe of Energy in years. The first time it was sooooooo long we vowed never to go back. We revisited when they changed it to Ellen's Energy Adventure and weren't impressed, so we haven't been back.

I don't know about anyone else. But anything with anamatronics freaks me out. That said the America pavillion in Epcot, not thanks and nevere again. Was a good place for a nap for my DIS friend though. A joke till this day. We also avoid, Honey i shrunk the kids, Astro Orbitor and the only ride I ever got motion sick on at MGM, Star Tours. I also can only do Soarin once, love the ride, but I get freaked out by the height (even when it is not really high). Does anyone else smell oranges and cherries and think Disney now (Soarin and Philharmagic)?:goofy:

Tea Cups, Body Wars, Star Tours, Primevial Whirl - Terrible motion sicknes
Mission Space, Stitches Great Escape - claustraphobia!!
Space Mountain - Makes me sick also!!

Stitch's Great Escape, never again. We usually always skip Hall of Presidents I haven't gone in years. Whenever my boys start to argue at Disney I say behave now or we're going to Hall of Presidents, that said they stop.

It's a Small World.. Oh my gosh I will do ANYTHING not to go on there...I even try not to walk by it... ok so you have to walk by it but I cling to the Peter pan side...When people come to town and we go they are up for it I must excuse myself for the restroom or something.. that song will stick in my head for weeks...I will look for sharp objects...please please don't make me go!!
Other than that I am good...:hippie:
M

AK: TriceraTop Spin

MK: Jungle Cruise, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Mad Tea Party, Winnie the Pooh, Astro Orbitor and Buzz Lightyear (DH and DD ride w/o me).

Epcot: Universe of Energy, Journey into Imagination and Living with the Land

MGM: Backlot Tour

I'm more of a thrill rider so that's why I listed that I will not ride these again. But I will be riding them again at least until my new addition reaches 40" tall.

Mission:Space along with the Tea Cups that I can see myself skipping. Wait and maybe Stitch. The first two because of motion sickness and the other due to stupid ride sickness. :thumbsup2

I have to say that the only things we regularly skip are Stitch, Tiki Room, and that's about it. I am glad to see that so many people are skipping some of my favorites- less people in fron to me waiting, heehee :rotfl2:

STITCH....I'm surprised there isn't a thread with a poll asking if anyone actually likes this "ride". I have never heard anyone admit that they like Stitch. It's too new to be nostalgic about it so pleeeeeese Mr. Disney (who makes the decisions for these kinds of things) make it go away:thumbsup2

We'll be skipping Tame Track and Snorin' this time around. Neither one of those were worth the wait.

MK: Aladdin's Carpets, Stitch's Great Escape, Tomorrowland Speedway, Tom Sawyer Island.

Epcot: Innoventions

MGM: Playhouse Disney and Sounds Dangerous

AK: Kali River Rapids, Triceratop Spin, and Pocahontas Show

The only ride we refuse to go on again is Borin'...pretty much everything else depends on our mood and wait time.

Eta...I almost forgot Cinderella's Carousel. As a rule we don't ride carousels at amusement parks b/c we have 6 county owned carousels here we can ride any time for free.

MK
Country Bears
Hall of Presidents
Mad Tea Party
Astro Orbiters
Dumbo

Epcot
France's Circlevision
Canada's Circlevision
Honey I shrunk The Audiance

AK
Shows

MGM
Playhouse Disney
Honey I Shrunk The Kids Playground
Beauty and the Beast

It's Tough to Be A Bug - Gives me the creeps. And I used to be completely scared of Dinosaur, (back when it was Countdown to Extinction,) and Alien Encounter, (but now it's Stitch.)

MGM:
eventhough the shows are good, once is enough for us on a lot of the attractions here. Basically we skip everything except: TOT,RNR, GMR, and Muppet Vision

EPCOT:
Mission Space, being sick does not equal a good day in the parks
Honey I shrunk the audience, worst 3D show in my opinion

AK:
Only do: festival of the lion king, everest, safaris, tough to be a bug, and dinosaur. everything else is good, but once again, once is enough for a couple years, then we will try them again.

MK
Dumbo, Aladdin, and Astroorbiter: to us they are very similar and not interested in them
and All of Mickey's Toontown: not for us

Mission Space...even though they've made the mild version, everytime I think of it I think of death:guilty: It's just something that will probably stick with me forever.

There are a few things which are just for young children imo, so we don't ride them. They are Dumbo, Speedway, Triceratops and Aladdin Carpets.

OK, first of all, if time allowed, I would ride these too. My only reason for not riding is that we can't stay for 3 weeks, so I can ride it all. ;) The ones I skip due to time not allowing are Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Country Bears, Movies in the countries of WS, Little Mermaid in MGM, Nemo at AK. I think that's about it, but again if I had the time, i really have no issue with those, just not enough time in a vacation to see it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter