• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What ride will you NEVER go on?

Not a ride so much as an attraction - but I will happily avoid as long as it exists - Chronicles of Narnia at Hollywood Studios. It's one big long movie trailer - that's it!!!!

And yes, I agree - we have no interest in Stitch's Great Escape ever again! Blah!

I don't care to ride anything that gets you wet. I don't want to walk around with wet britches! :scared1:

Probably the Dumbo type rides - including the Magic Carpet one - and Peter Pan's Flight - which is sad because I love the movies but the ride is sooo boring.

Also, I agree with many of you, It's a Small World is definately one I will not be repeating!!

Space Mountain

TOT

RnRC

Expedition Everest

Summit Plummet

Primeval Whirl

I am afraid of rides with plunges and deep dips.

Space Mountain

TOT

RnRC

Expedition Everest

Summit Plummet

Primeval Whirl

I am afraid of rides with plunges and deep dips.

RnRC does NOT have plunges or deep dips, if you weren't aware. I am going to give it another chance in 3 weeks, the part I didn't like the first time was the take off. I don't ride anything with plunges or deep dips, that is why I love BTMRR and probably RnRC.

Now, the others you have listed, I will never ride, and I have to add Space Mtn and Splash Mtn. I want to ride Splash, but I can't because of the drop.

To answer the question about Soarin, I have ridden it 3 times, it is the height thing (feel like I'm falling) and to me some of the motions. I might give in and ride it in April, but I will only ride from the 3rd row.

Suzanne

MK-Space Mountain, BTMRR, Teacups, Astro-Orbiters. Will tolerate Splash(short drop) used to do Goofy Barnstormer with the kids( I can do that ride in 1 breath).
DHS-ToT, RRC, Star Tours(painful)
AK-EE, Dino, Primeval Whirl,
Epcot-Mission Space(any version),

Like many of you, I also loathe Stitch. I may end up riding it again though, if I am with a niece or something and it is requested (repeatedly).

Is Sounds Dangerous officially still open? Either way, I'll never step foot in that attraction again.

But the mother of all will not enters, despite begging nieces, offers of cash, or if it was raining razor blades, has to be the Tiki Room: Under New Management. OH MY GOD I went in there the first time I went to WDW, and a little piece of my soul was murdered that day. Never. Again.

Stitch because it is awful, I've been on it twice, second time was only to show my boyfriend how awful it was.

The Enchanted Tiki Room is liveable!

I don't find any of the rides at WDW scary. I used to jump out of airplanes, and love extreme coasters, so the Disney rides all seem pretty tame to me.

I'm also fortunate to not suffer motion sickness.

There are rides I won't go on because they seem like a waste of time.

My "no way" rides have to do with pain. That's where I wimp out. I've heard too many complaints about the Stitch harness to want to try it (not to mention that it just doesn't sound like entertainment). And Summit Plummet just looks painful to me -- it looks like ride burn/bruises/massive wedgie/big gush of water up the nose, all rolled into one unpleasant package.

But my real fear comes across town, in the form of Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. I don't like gore and I despise things that jump out at me. No thanks!

The RED side of Mission Space. I was miserable for at least an hour afterwards. No issues on spinning rides, roller coasters or drop rides (except once when I had a sinus infection and ear infection at Kings Dominion :sick:) so not sure why that made me feel so horrible. Will only ride GREEN now or sit out.

I'll go with the Astro Orbiter. For some reason, that' just too much.:confused3

I've never been on the Stitch ride, but after all I've read on here I think I'm going to continue to pass on it. Other than that I'm not sure there's any ride I wouldn't go on... I'm a little unsure about Mission Space, but I could probably be persuaded if I was with someone who really wanted to do it. I guess I would definitely say no to any water slides that are like Summit Plummet... that sort of thing is not for me.

Stitch's Torture Chamber (AKA Stitch's Great Escape)! I felt like making a great escape myself the only time I ever have and ever will go on it. :scared1:

Oh... and my 5 year old went on ToT this past summer. She didn't cry. She just said, "I liked it...except whn it went up and down!" And she now refuses to go on again:lmao:

:laughing: that totally sounds like something i would have told my mom had we gone to disney when i was about that age ;D jussayin lol i was a goofy kid :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter