What Rewards Programs Do you do and HOW TO DO THEM......

BTW ~ I was at my grocery store today, a new one and they have the S&H greenstamp program. You can earn points towards tons of stuff, but one of the things is gift certificates to various restaurants. I know they showed a couple that are near Disney in case anyone is interested.

we need how to on these programs

Millers, Creations, all things rewarded, lift a gift,it pays to earn. reward tv
viewpoint forum also any others that you have found and do not have a how to posted.

Thanks again

Mal

Well since these three programs are basically identical I will tackle them all in one post

www.allthingsrewarded.com

www.creationsrewards.net

www.millersrewardshop.com

1) Click throughs - each of these has a daily and weekly site visits section. Click on the banner (each banner opens up in a new window so that you can click on them all one right after the other) and you will be awarded the point amount listed below the banner. The sites ask that you keep each window open for 20 seconds.

2) free newsletters - sign up for free newsletters through the sites(for points). In some cases the confirmations must be forwarded to the points program for you to get credit.

3) shopping- shop through these sites for points

4) Nice cards - on the daily visits page you can send a Nice card for points once a day (once from each program). You must tick off the box on the Nice card site that asks if you want a confirmation sent to you when the card is opened. You must forward this email with the date of the card and your referral id# to the reward site that you sent the card from.

5) Sklif - Sklif is a question and answer trivia game. You join Sklif (you can alsoi get sklif points for each game you play) and play through a link on any of the above sites for points.

6) Epinions - join Epinions thorugh one of the sites and get points for each opinion that you write (unfortunately it seems that this is only good if you actuially sign up for Epinions through one of the sites...so no benefit for existing members).

7) Join other programs. You can check these sites for links to other programs and get some points for using the link to join other rewards programs.

Rewards available: They all offer webcerts as well as other cash and gift certificate options. All Things and Miller's offer Disney Dollars.

Number of accounts per household - You can have more than one account per household but each person must have their own internet connection (or show up under a different IP address). Multiple accounts for a single residence with the same IP address will be closed.

Thanks to travelgoddess you can go to the site she recommended and download SCA a program designed to help you do Search Cactus faster. Simply go to RJSoft Once there click Products then download SCA and have it saved to your Desktop. Then each day simply open Search Cactus and log on then minimize that window and open the SCA program and do your searches in it......when I'm done I open the first window and refresh it to see if I've gotten credited for all of them....if not simply go back the SCA window and do a few more searches.

I haven't seen epoll mentioned yet,, Take simple polls to earn 100 points each,, I think there
are 6 polls available now,, 500 points to sign up and 200 points for updating your profile
once every 3 months,, slow earner at times,, but quick and easy to do
and occasionally they do have special polls worth 1000 points... cash out starts at 2500 points
for a 30 min phone card or $5 toysrus gift card or target gift card..check it out,, hope you like it.
lol laurie:D :D
www.epoll.com

I have 2 little helpers that I use.......

Search Cactus- I use search cactus assistance, I have in downloaded on my desktop,
this makes it very quick and convenient, all the world are right there.

Netflip- I check for word lists at Suzykats on their rewards page. I also use the "Hints
and tips" program for there world list. It's similar to SCA but not nearly as good.

These are the first 2 I do everyday, I like to get my searches out of the way......
I also do Milesource, My Points, ATR, Memolink, plus several lotteries

Originally posted by travelgoddess
Search Cactus- I use search cactus assistance, I have in downloaded on my desktop,
this makes it very quick and convenient, all the world are right there.

I had downloaded a Search Cactus assistance program used it once and now can't find it (I'm sure all of you who've seen my posts aren't surprised). Any suggestions? I do Searchcactus very little now because it's so time consuming without that assistance program.

I do NetFlip, Search Cactus, Milesource, CreationsReward, Millers Reward Shop, Treasure Surfing (just 5 more days tho'), Blink and Survivorstakes daily. I also do My Points and Click Rewards but I don't count those as daily programs because they are sporadic and depend upon either bonus mails that come in or my shopping online.

I just started in late June and have already accumulated a $20 check, 2 $10 gift certificates for Olive Garden and $35 worth of web certificates. And I'm 5 days short of $25 for PayPal in Treasure Surfing which I will probably then quit since .10 a day is so pitiful but the money takes less than a minute to earn each day!

I once sat down and worked it out and NetFlip when it pays properly and Blink are probably my best rewards programs per day. I'm not a big online shopper and I don't go for all the special bonus reward things although I do sign up for them occasionally. It's important to keep meticulous records of what you've signed up for and earned and to e-mail or call when points aren't awarded properly. My goal is to use these for a trip to DisneyWorld next year so the clicks mean something to me beyond the money!

Happy clicking!

could someone please explain how to do creationsrewards, miller reward shop, and survivor stakes? thank you!!

Hello there, if you read back a thread or two ,(bashful64), explains these programs and how they work...:) lol laurie

http://www.disneyawards.net/

First Log in

next go to Archeological Adventures to find your quest for the day and do the searches
Right now your quest can be found at Goofy's Gossip,be sure and post there while you are there for an entry.

do your required searches

FullTime
23 searches using 7search.com be sure and click on one result from each search
you can do multiples searches at the same time

while on each page click on the sponser links in blue type to find the bonus entry code

Post on HenWens or Goofys for an entry

Post on Tinkerbelles Tips for an entry

Post 3 coupon codes from a Mall shop for an entry

You must if full time do the program 5 out of 7 days but you can do it 7 out of 7 for extra entries

I am full time so that is the instructions if a Part timer would post instructions for part time that would be a big help.

Hope this helps

Mal

Can anyone explain Silverclicks for me? Thanks

Read through all the "How To's" posts and I cannot find how to do the Reward TV program?
Any help? Thanks so much for all your other info, I've been doing Blink and Milesourse daily. I think I will give some others a try also..
Thanks again, no onto Reward TV??

Never mind......I just went to www.rewardtv.com &
I figured it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter