what restaurant can you eat at and watch illuminations from?

HermanTriplets+1

DIS Veteran
Dear DIS friends,

Where can I make an ADR at EPCOT for dinner and watching Illuminations? Prefer one that we can watch the show from the restaurant, maybe even from our seats? Thanks!princess:

You can get an outside table at the Rose & Crown pub in England. We did this and it was very enjoyable. I am not 100% sure on any others though so I will let someone else answer. Good luck with whatever you decide to do :thumbsup2

Hya, we have sat at the rose and crown, also there is a dining option for a group of people too eat first then get vip seating not quite sure on the name of the place but you have too book as a grand gathering! :)

Rose & Crown is the only sit-down restaurant with a significant percentage of seats with a view of the show. Figure that you have about a 30% chance of getting such a table when you make reservations there, and that's better than any of the other places. (Do note that you cannot reserve or even wait for a table with a view of the show: That caused too many problems in the past, so now it is take-what-you're-offered-or-leave.)

I've been told you can see it pretty well from Tokyo Dining as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter