What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to change our days around because of ADRs scored so NOW I need to change my tea day.

Which is a PITA because the dining search tool doesn't do tea. :coffee:

Because of my luck in obtaining an A&E fastpass, I have to change our plans. The worst part is that I need to find a reservation between 6 and 7 pm on a Halloween party night which I'm guessing will be nearly impossible. I'm hoping for the Plaza or Crystal Palace but I am so willing to do quick service that night in order to see A&E! I will be obsessively checking the website!

Got it this morning! So happy!:cool1:

I finally got my earlier dinner at Ohana!! There really is hope because I have searched many, many times per day since May. I really didn't think it was going to happen. And with that, my ADR's are DONE!!

I'm stalking the dining threads for Tusker House for 6 people....a month out. Pretty big request LOL.

Finally confirmed our travel dates with the BF and immediately started booking restaurants--of course BOG is booked the entire time we are there.

This happened last time though and I eventually managed to snag a 9:30pm dinner, so I guess I'll just look every day for the next 6 months nbd...

I messed up ROYALLY (pun intended) and cancelled a CRT by accident for dinner. Hoping to get one back at any point during our trip. Big BIG mess up :(:badpc::badpc::badpc:

I thought i was done and now im back looking for other adr's to switch around. Im almost at my 45 day mark so hoping something opens up!

Really want a PREPARK CRT or a PREPARK CP :( but close to impossible

I don't know when you're going, but I have seen pre-park CP ADRs pop up. Not often, but they do. CRT, on the other hand, I have not. That's what I'm looking for. I want it so badly. I keep saying I've given up hope but I actually secretly haven't which is worse bc I still search search search lol.

I have been searching constantly too.. And waiting to get wishes... But with all the halloween party it's limited dates and limited seats :( I'll keep trying sob

Early Dinner 1900 on a MVMCP night right before Turkey Day. Unlikely, but I keep looking.

I managed to get everything else!:thumbsup2

Call them. They might be closed for a private party.

THANK YOU FOR THE TIP! We called, to which they responded, "When do you want to eat? We can make a reservation right now."

NOTE potential Bongos go-ers: Simply call directly to get your desired ressie! :woohoo:

Chasing a lunch ADR for 2 at either CRT, but would take Akershus.

Would also take the latest ADR at 'Ohana or Cape May....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter