What rates has everyone got for October?

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
I am going to be booking an unexpected trip to WDW tomorrow and need help with Oct rates.

We want to go Oct 5-12 but could go week after.

thanks for all your quick help. :bounce:

Hi! I got an AP rate of $155 + tax for a WL Courtyard view Oct 16-20. Good luck and have fun!
:D

this page has all the codes and discounts that you can use for October.

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#codes

All star $79
POR and POFQ $99
AKL $179 +
WL $139 +
BW $199
BC/YC $199
CP $179 +
Poly $199 +
GF $239 +
*** must book by Sept 23 ****

I got $129 + tax per night for Polynesian because of the CBR closure and upgrade....:bounce: :bounce:

AKL-$110 including tax per night. Had CBR but due to closing for a few months, got moved to AKL.

ASMu $64/night standard
BC $189/night standard

Poly is $184/night standard
AKL is $169/night savanna

I don't know why I was thinking I got WL Courtyard for $159.... I did get the $155. It's a total of $688 and change for our 4 nights. :bounce:

for Oct 6-13 only the POFQ and AKL are available for all the Mods and AKL/WL.......whats up with that???

is it the CBR closing??

Originally posted by dandave
Hi! I got an AP rate of $155 + tax for a WL Courtyard view Oct 16-20. Good luck and have fun!
:D

Got the same rate for 10/5 - 10/12.

We are going to GF during 10/19 - 10/22 and we got $265 (with tax) a night for a garden view using the codes and $309 (with tax) for the lagoon view using the codes. DreamsUnlimited quoted me the same prices, I'm hoping this is cheap for GF, I have a Disney Club card, but they said that the code I gave them from this website is the best discount I can get. :earsgirl:

I got quoted $110 w/ tax for a king at POFQ
and $143 w/ tax for the AKL std views.

POR and WL sold out.........:(

Buzz2001.....your cheating on the CSR...;)

Thanks for the great replies everyone.....I think I got great rates.:)

Yes. We were waiting for AP rates to come out and of course, none for CSR this time around. So for the same price, I figured I would try my first deluxe resort stay. We are going to MNSSHP and the Happy Haunts event (both at MK) so it will make it easier to walk back and forth. Both, I think, end at midnight.

But I'll be back at CSR in April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter