What "Pooh-Ables" Do You Collect???

Brutie

Earning My Ears<br><font color=purple>I've been st
Or any other character? My 2 faves are Pooh & Eeyore. I have a small collection of about 400 give or take a few of the beanie plushes. I have probably that many of the larger Pooh/Eeyore plushes. I have 2 curio cabinets full of all kinds of Pooh-ables. I have the porcelain hinged boxes, the Simply Pooh series of figurines, just about everything else... :confused3
Once the 2nd cabinet was filled up, I told hubby that was it, I'm not getting anything else. I have several plush that are Christmas ones and I have them out with the Christmas stuff, but everything else is in the house. My beanies sit here in my office on shelves that hubby put up for me, and my other larger Pooh plushes sit upstairs in my sewing room on shelves he's in the process of finishing. Plush I have all of the lifesize characters sitting around the room in my sewing room..
Not to mention the clothes, shoes, bags, jackets, etc, etc.

I collect anything and everything Eeyore (that's why my name is luvmyeor). I have quite a collection and am running out of storage space. I have cut down on the amount of plush and mugs that I buy. My friend usually finds me bargains in the clearance section at The Disney Store. She frequents two of them near her home and will call me if she sees something that I might like. The closest Disney Store to me is about 40 minutes away and I don't get there very often. My biggest collection would be my pins. I am trying to get as many of the pins as I can. I managed to get several of the older pins from Ebay and have traded for quite a few. I have a few pin friends that have also found pins for me. I really need to get my pins framed...I have all the supplies but I just haven't gotten around to it.

mine is roo! i just love him. so does a tatoo count? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter