What places have the glowing Tink/Lightning McQueen drink clip?

ms.yt

DIS Veteran
I know I've seen these, but I can't remember where. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks!

This list NOT exhaustive, it's just what I remember, and it's not a lot. :( Hopefully more people will post and fill the list in more.

-The Wave (CR). This one was absolutely selling them as of May 2009. We bought a Lightning McQueen one there.
-Chef Mickey's? (CR). I seem to remember debating about getting one when we were there and we decided to wait until later to get it. I know we had that conversation at one of our earlier ADRs and I THINK it was CM, but I'm not 100% certain. It's not listed in the menus at allears.net, though, so I could easily be wrong.

I should note that the menus at allears.net are now listing a Tink and a Captain Hook (instead of Lightning) glowy thing now.

Do you think you could just go to the bar at say, 50's Prime Time and get that without having a meal?

Does anybody know if Biergarten or Tusker House has them? Those are our only 2 TS meals.

They had them at lobby bar in WL and we asked for them at Artist Point, the server got them for my boys.

Are the drinks any good?

I also heard you could get them at the carts in the evening (Fantasmic, Specto, and Illuminations) can anyone confirm? Are they the same price?

Coral Reef does have tink. My DD got one fall '08 and still uses it on her drinks at home. :)

When we were there in November, lots of places had the Tink or Captian Hook ones. Lightning McQueen must be something new.

I know for sure (because we got them) LeCellier and kona had them, but we saw them at several TS restaurants. I'd say get them when you see them because the kids loved having them clipped to them at night. We clipped them to their pin trading lanyards, but they could be clipped to a hat or t-shirt or something.

I think the best part of them are that the batteries are replacable. Lots of time with those things when the batteries die that is it, I liked that these wern't like that.

Oh, and we thought the drink was awful (is is Diet and tasted like it! And I am a diet soda drinker, but I didn't like it.) My kids hated it so our servers dumped it and gave them someting else. Either way we felt it was reasonalbe for the cup and the clip.

Also (at least while we were there) the Tink sold by nighttime vendors was a little different, but really cool, but was over $10 so we passed. It was cool though...

We got a Tink and Cars clip on from Chef Mickey two weeks ago. We were on the dining plan and they were included- as least by our waitress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter