What picture do you always take?

billsfan

Lets Go BUFF-A-LO
We've been to WDW 4 times since 2000. I was looking through our photos from our 4 trips and noticed I have the same picture of the sign for The Little Mermaid at MGM for all four trips. Without counting the Icons at the theme parks (Castle, Spaceship Earth, Tree of Life, Giant Hat) what photo do you seem to take everytime you are at WDW even though you have it 3 or 4 times already.

We always seem to snap a picture of the main entrance sign into WDW as we are driving in. And as I type this, I am not really sure why. :confused3

Always the castle and BTMRR. We're going back to WL so there will be a picture of my DD next to the totem pole by the Merchantile. There is also a picture of my DD in the phone booth in England at Epcot. I'm not sure how that got started but it's tradition now.

My kids have grown up at disneyland, AP holders since about 93-94.

I take their picture on the dumbo ride at least once a year, nice to turn the page and see the kids one year older.

When my DW and I took our first trip to Disney World together, we had our picture taken in the Morroco in the World Showcase in Epcot.

On each return trip, we have taken pictures in the exact same place. Kind of a tradition.

We always take a picture of DD(9) & DS(5) walking through the lobby at Boardwalk (our home resort). It's fun to see how they've grown through the years and how DS is catching up to DD in height.

Always get a picture of the kids in the Formula 1 car out front of the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter