What park for Thanksgiving day!

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
Which park would be the best of that day? Last time we did a later day at HS but that was because we wanted to see the Light Show but since that is gone debating which one to try this year.

We went with AK last year. Went for opening, hit all the rides we wanted. Saw bird in flights. Then our splurge was the Wild Trek went on the one right after lunch. Used the DVC discount offer. We were done with that around 4pm. Had thanksgiving super in our room and enjoyed a movie. That park crowd was manageable for us.

Last year DH and older DS did AK for a few hours, mid to late afternoon. Our plan was for al of us to go but I came down with the dreaded stomach bug that morning and couldn't get out of bed :(:mad: However they said while AK wasn't empty it was completely doable and they had a good time.
This year we're actually planning to go bowling at Splitsville when they open, spend some time in DS, dinner at GFC and hit HS afterwards. I still feel AK/HS will be lower crowds that day.

We are trying HS this year. We have family coming in from out of town, so we will have a five month old baby in tow. While my daughter has been going to WDW since she was three months old (and she went to her first park at 2 months), this baby rarely goes out. Wish us luck, lol.

We are doing Universal Studios this year for turkey day. We do hope to have our turkey dinner at the ASMu food court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter