What paperwork is needed when you sell a contract?

LisaS

DIS Veteran
I'm selling one of my contracts. While I wait for my closing paperwork I thought I would ask what (if any) documentation I might need from my original purchase of this contract. Will I need to hand over the deed for example? I do have all the paperwork from the purchase but it's not very accessible at the moment. I know I'll have to dig it out when I do my taxes but will I need anything now for my closing? I want to be ready to fill out the paperwork the instant I receive it, get it notarized and send everything back to the closing company ASAP. Thanks!

You should not need to reference any of your original documents as long as you are using one of the recommended resale and closing companies.

I just closed on the sale of one of my contracts. I didn't need anything, as PP stated. I did need to have many of the closing documents notarized, which was different from when I was the purchaser.

Thanks! Fortunately someone in our town hall will notarize documents so it sounds like I'm all set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter