what others rave about and you just dont get it

I'm sure this one won't go over well:
Staying on site -- such a waste of $ IMO. I want freedom and space on my vacation. Being tied to someone else's transportation just doesn't work for me. And the rooms are tiny. EMH are a joke. Just not my thing I guess.
&
HS
very meh, but I've only been once. Got there around 3pm and still feel like I did it all.

The turkey legs were a huge disappointment for me. I was so excited to try one, I had it built up in my head as this magical fowl experience. Turns out, wrong homonym :lmao:

The Turkey leg. I remember watching a documentary on netflix about the parks and they spent a good 3-5 minutes explaining how they make the Turkey leg and how awesome it is.

On my last trip I made it a point of emphasis to get one and wow, maybe I just got a bad one, but it wasn't very good at all. Barely any taste.

I had one at the state fair that was much better.:confused3

My biggest let down was the wishes dessert party. We had to stand for a while and squeeze in for the what I thought was preferred viewing. Should be fewer reservations if there's not a spot on the rail for everyone. Oh and the desserts left me sick at my stomach!

The new Dumbo ride/location, it does nothing for me anymore. I have no desire to ever ride it again.

Duffy. I just don't get it :confused3

Animal kingdom, meh it just doesn't grab my attention like the other parks.

Parades- I'd rather not sit around and watch characters walk by when I could be hitting attractions or shopping.

Soaring, you sit a chair go up in the air and watch a 5 minute video.

Illuminations, not a fan at all.

I also agree with Duffy-I don't get the point isnt your mascot Mickey? You have so many awesome characters to merchandise with why bother with random teddy.

I have to agree with Soarin'. My 'Florida' family (mum, dad, sister, aunt and uncle) rode it on a year I wasn't with them and raved about it so I was pretty excited to try it out for myself. I understand the idea of it and think at that it is a very good idea but for me (who does not do thrill rides at all!) it seems very lacking in movement and sensation of flying. I was most disappointed, especially after waiting 90 minutes in a FP queue to get on it! They also majorly bigged up Dole Floats, something I had seen but never tried before, unlike others here, I was NOT disappointed!!! *dreaming of my next Dole float* :goodvibes

Some have dissapointed,

1,:confused3 citrus swirl, its ok but really just ok, I'd rather have a dole whip!!!!

Everybody likes different things and we're lucky that's the way it works.

If everybody liked citrus swirls they would cost $44.50 and you'd need an ADR to get one.

I also do not care for the AK. There are a couple of attractions that I do like there. I see those and leave. On my upcoming trip in April I have no plans
to even go there.

Peter Pan...I just don't understand why wait that long for what it is. I got off the ride and thought..."that's it?"
Le Cellier...it was good not great!
Illumanations...we can watch or not.

For all of you hating on Duffy, I hope that you read his book first. The premise of Duffy if you buy one is to take photographs of him everywhere you visit ( like a travel gnome or Flat Stanley). That is what Mickey did in the book. Minnie made the bear for Mickey, and he took pictures of the bear for her on his voyage.

The Osborne Lights seem to get universal rave reviews, and I gotta say I don't really get it. Yes, it's a major thrill when they all come on at the same time, but both times I've seen them we've watched them "dance" for 3 or 4 songs while the crowd just continued to swell to the point where we could barely move. Both times we inched our way through to the nearest exit and left. It just wasn't that much fun being surrounded and jostled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!