What new resort would you like to see at WDW and why?

What would be your pick for a new WDW resort?

• Pirate themed

• More Disney Themed, Princesses, etc

• Italian/Roman themed

• Magical/Medieval Type Theme

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would love to see:

1) Atlantis or such. Aquariums, waterfalls. Anything to satisfy the Pisces in me ;)

I'm a Sagittarius but this would DEFINITELY be awesome! As they say, water calms the spirit of fire. I would LOVE a resort with this type of theme! :thumbsup2

I think one similar to prime time cafe...people in poodle skirts...the place would be set up in little neighborhoods, complete with the communal playground down the street. a design similar to how it looked in the movie "edward scissorhands"

just an old time classic look.

Maybe they could include one neighborhood with your haunted hotel..every neighborhood has the one house everyone is worried about and is creepy

I love this idea!!

I voted for the pirate hotel. My husband loves Pirates, and I love Captain Jack!! pirate:

I voted for a Pirate theme (I know you are really surprised:lmao: ) My 2nd choice though, would be Italian themed:lovestruc

I'd really like to see a Haunted Mansion/TOT type hotel but I'd be happy with an Asian theme as well.

I think one similar to prime time cafe...people in poodle skirts...the place would be set up in little neighborhoods, complete with the communal playground down the street. a design similar to how it looked in the movie "edward scissorhands" just an old time classic look.

Wow, I love this idea!!:goodvibes

I think they should make another monorail resort and have a space theme.

I love the idea of Pirate themed, and also the Atlantis themed... either would be awesome. But no matter what the theme....

PLEASE, Oh PLEASE DISNEY!!
PLEASE build a mod or value hotel with standard rooms that can hold more than 4 people!!

Just make the rooms a wee bit bigger, and add a hide-a-bed couch or bunkbeds... how hard is that???? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter