What name would you choose Disney's next ship

breeeza31

Earning My Ears
My DW and I were discussing Disney ships, and she asked me what name would I choose, I said how about Disney Adventure.

She said Disney Wish.

What would u say?:confused3

I hope they can come up with a name not already used by another major cruise line like Dream and Fantasy. Something original like the Magic was and the Wonder.

All I can come up with is:

Disney Belief/Believe
Disney Illusion
Disney Marvel
Disney Distinction
Disney Faith
Disney Trust
Disney Memories

Ex Techie :)

To the OP, I agree with your wife 100%! I've thought for a while that the next two ships should be the Wish and the Imagination.

Disney names their ships with singular, intangible nouns that embody the mystical and fantastic values of the company, so anything in keeping with that theme would work.

I know there is Enchantment of the Seas... but I think Disney's Enchantment sounds so nice.
Also like Illusion and Celebration

Disney Illumination

....and the Fantasy should have been Disney Fantasmic

I was going to say Fantasmic as the next one, but realized it was too close to Fantasy. Illumination has a nice ring but also makes me think of IllumiNATIONS

Faith, Trust, and PixieDust!

Thats a long name and I'm not sure the CG or other's would take the Captain too seriously

[Radio Call]
Capt "All ships in the vicinity, this is the Disney Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust"

Capt "This is the Disney Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust"

Capt "Guy's I know you can hear me! I can hear you laughing!"

Capt "Whatever.... The fireworks are commencing at 10:10pm, we are not in distress"

Reply "are they pink fireworks????"

Capt "I hate this ship's name!!!"

Ex Techie :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter