What Menu Item Do You Miss??

The basket of breads and honey butter EVERY table got at lunch at Liberty Tree tavern to snack on.

When that was eliminated we know things were going downhill.:sad2:

(we have eaten here for the last 20 years)

Agreed!

Plus maple spoonbread from Le Cellier - I could eat a couple of these in 1 sitting by myself. No need for entrees... :lmao:

Sticky Mickeys from Concourse Steakhouse

The stuffed pepper at 50's Primetime. I dreamed about eating this again, but I don't see it on the menu anymore. :sad2:

I loved the rabbit sausage at Artist Point! The one and only time I had it was on our honeymoon in 2002 and I haven't seen it since.

I always wanted to try the Figaro Fries, but never got a chance. So I miss them even though I missed them.....

The Egg Roll cart at MK with the mac & cheese egg rolls

The chocolate chip cookie dough brownie at Restaurantasurus

Shrimp Wontons at Ohana

My family cried the day we realized that tacos were no longer on the menu at El Pirata y El Perico restaurant. Although it never seemed to be open for most, it usually was when we were there. Now they've gotten rid of the tacos and changed the name. WAAAAAAHHH!:sad:

Can't say I've actually "missed it" YET...but I see that the filet mignon with Mac & cheese isn't on Jiko's menu anymore! So sad:confused3. Hopefully they'll accept a little special request come November :banana:

My friend was just there a couple weeks ago and saw that the filet now has "fingerling potatoes" and asked if she could have mac and cheese with it instead. The waitress said "you've read about it on the disboards haven't you?" and brought her the filet and mac! :cool1: I hope they honor your request as well! :thumbsup2

I miss when Ohana served 7 appetizers, rice instead of noodles, and pineapple w/ caramel instead of the bread pudding.

I also miss the seared tuna salad at Sunshine Seasons. They replaced it with a noodle dish.

Cinnamon Sugar French toast from Boatwrights. Actually we miss the entire breakfast menu at Boatwrights - very sad they did away with it. :sad2:

I miss the scalloped potatoes at O'hana and the fried boursin cheese appetizer from 50's Prime Time cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!