What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day!,Sept TR-Cape May HooRay 4/14

Here and ready!
So excited to hear all about this trip!

Sounds amazing from the intro!!!

Also excited to here Brandon's side of things this year a new great dynamic!

Happily Subbing!

I'm on board! Can't wait to hear all about being Family of the Day...that's definitely a big dream of my family's! You all look great, as always.

I'm following you too!! Debbie from the September 2013 facebook group! We stayed at All Star Movies too! From Sept 14-21... I wonder if we saw each other!!!

in? yes! subbed? yes! excited? YES! I can't wait to hear all about this trip! forget family of the day....sawyer is out of diapers? that IS epic!!

Hey,
Just tuning into your trip report. We were there at the same time (Sept. 14-17) :-)

I'M HERE!!!!

went to the Flyers game tonight so i'm a little bit late joining the party!!! Can't wait to start reading!

EDIT: I mean I see your pictures daily but there is something about your children in red/polka dots/all Brynn's curly haired glory that makes my heart melt.. and when I realized Brandon was also along for the ride I almost fell off my chair (or bed because lets be honest I'm on vacation and I try not to leave it)

I'm here. Family of the Day. Wow. And DH joining in. Wow

Looking forward to your report.

I'm excited to read about your trip! Your family is adorable and I loved your last trip report and video! :)

I am in-love reading your reports. Can't wait to hear all about it. We were there at the same time and I think I saw you leaving the Beach Club one day. [/FONT]

I'm following along too!!! Loved all your TRs and amazing videos!!! Family of 5 touring is great.... Resort options and uneven pairings on rides!!! Lol

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I would stand up and do my happy dance, but I am at work and may get a few crazy stares. :eek: I am so happy to be reading along with you again!! :cool1:

I'm so excited!

I might have to get my feet wet with the whole commenting during a TR thing.:rotfl:

Kids are gorgeous, as always(is that weird for me to say since we don't know each other? Not even on the DIS?:confused:) and I can't wait to see this trip!

***My kids LOVED Brandon's last video. Can't wait to see that either.

I already grabbed my popcorn and saved my spot to read allllll your family adventures. popcorn::

Sawyer has grown a LOT since your last trip! :eek: He's almost a grown man now.

In portuguese we also use a lot the word "caramba", in many contexts, but even I don't know the exact meaning (or could provide a good translation for) that. :confused3

Yay!! Hopping over, Love your awesome family and can't wait to hear about all the exciting stuff you all got to do!popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter