What makes Boma the Place for Breakfast??

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by onejellyshelly, Jun 1, 2009.

1. onejellyshelly

onejellyshelly Mouseketeer

I am trying to decide on Boma or a chacter breakfast. Is there a difference in the food??

Thanks,

BTW traveling with DD4

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sharadoc

sharadoc Visit WDW since '86, driving since '94.

Have you looked at the menus? They are not specific but they do give you an idea of what each one offers.

Many folks LOVE Boma for breakfast and we're going to try it on our trip in August. Our favorite character breakfast is Cape May Cafe. You get Goofy, Minnie and Donald and they are really fun. The restaurant is much smaller than Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace and it's very bright and clean. You can draw on the tables with crayons, too.

For a 4 year old, I'd recommend a character breakfast while she's still young!

4. darrengs

darrengs DIS Veteran

I think the selection of food and the surroundings is what makes Bomas my favorite breakfast. With that being said my kids would prefer a character breakfast to Bomas everytime.

5. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Bomas is my favorite breakfast spot. It has a huge buffet, with items different than most buffets. It's cheaper because there are no characters and more quiet.

6. onejellyshelly

Thanks for the help, I think that I am leaning towards a character breakfast.
    So, you think Cape May is the best???

7. darrengs

darrengs DIS Veteran

I personally have never eaten at Cape May, but our favorite Character Breakfast is the Crystal Palace which has the pooh characters.

8. ColinCodyMom

ColinCodyMom DIS Veteran

Although loud, our favorite is definitely Chef Mickey's. We have done CP and Tusker House and are trying Cape May this time but Chef Mickey's was the best. We stayed at AKL and ate at Boma and I wasn't impressed, but that is just one opinion. I like the character interaction I guess. Have fun no matter what you decide!

9. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

We love the food at Boma, the atmosphere is very nice and relaxing too...the pastries, the fruit and the carved ham are delish!

10. onejellyshelly

If MickyNicki said it this it has to be true. Love your reviews. Hope you have a blast on your upcoming trip.

11. cymbaldiva

cymbaldiva DIS Veteran

I loved Boma breakfast! They offered more than just the same ol', same ol' breakfast buffet fare and I really liked the juice :)