What kind of songs do you have on your ipod?

U Just Got PUNKD

Like roses we bloom, then die
What kinds of songs do you have on your ipod?
I have
some My Chemical Romance
some Fall out boy
some gorillaz
some Green day
some linkin park
some scott stapp
some gwen stafani
some puddle of mudd
some kelly clakson (i dont know why but..)

ooooooooooooooooooooorrr...who doesn't have an Ipod???

OH OH! PICK ME PICK ME! :wave: :rotfl2:

I don't have an ipod, but I have an mp3 player. (ipods are so over rated.)

have alot of different stuff. I don't go by bands. I go by songs. If I hear a song and I like it, I'll get it and listen to it. I don't care who sings it.

Its fun to look through my playlist. Theres an 80s hit, then there is a sad make-ya-wanna-cry song, then there is some kind of metal, then a really happy, peppy song, then something from a movie, some broadway soundtrack, then another 80s hit. :cool1: :cool1:

I just got an ipod for Christmas :) I only have 23 songs so far.

I have 387 songs and most of them are from musicals and broadway shows. I also have some f.o.b and black eyed peas. My ipod has the weirdest songs you could ever imagine lol.

I have 400+ songs on mine, so I won't name them all.

Fall Out Boy, Kenny Chesney, Foo Fighters, Amber Pacific, My Chem Romance, Frank Sinatra, Carrie Underwood, Jimmy Eat World, Senses Fail, Matchbook Romance, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Shania Twain, Sugarland, Nickelback, Oasis, Miranda Lambert, All-American Rejects, Elvis, Gwen Stefani, and Relient K to name a few.

GWAR
Marilyn Manson
Jimi Hendrix
Lenny Kravitz
A Dozen Furies
Chimaira
Black Crowes
U2
My Chemical Romance
Beethoven

a very wide range of bands.

i have 460 songs......alot of random stuff.......some stuff on there i don't like at all...thats really annoying sometimes...i love my ipod tho!! lol

i don't have an ipod.
but i use itunes to play songs.
around 607 songs that i've actually bothered to put on my comp.

I don't have one, but if i did, I'd put Gwen Stefani and No Doubt in it.

A bunch of rock. Soon to have some country on it as well.

ThinkTink510 said:
i have 611 songs lol mostly bands from England

Isn't that a surprise. ;)

I have 800 some songs on mine.Lots of Tori Amos, lots of Smasing Pumpkins. Some Beck, Bjork, Sparklehorse, Tin Hat Trio, Pink Floyd, Wolf Parade, Arcade Fire etc.

Me has no sort of Ipod in any size shape or form. I have a minidisc (see, a mp3 player is not going to happen anytime soon).

Anyways I've got like 40 songs on it or something.
Simple Plan
Fallout Boy
From First To Last
Nickelback
The Click Five
Brian Adams
Jason Mraz
Hedley {Hedley is teh shizz}
Rex Goudie
Monorail Announcements

And some other crap.

I have about 3,000 songs. Some of the bands are Fall Out Boy, Blink 182, Jimmy Eat World, Greenday. Stuff like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter