What Kind Of Shops Are On The Wonder?

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
DD was wondering how many shops there were on the Wonder and what kind of items were sold. Is there a entire deck with shops?

There are two stores right across from each other on one of the decks. One sells all sorts of Disney stuff...the other sells watches, chains, limited toiletries.....

There are two stores for shopping onboard. And I was really impressed with the selection of things and the pricing! There are a few things that are priced rather HIGH, but I found most stuff very reasonable. I bought 2 adult t-shirts (around $25) and a kiddie t-shirt (around $17). I bought a beach towel ($22) and a huge beach blanket (around $39). And I also bought a bunch of toys (around $5 to $12) and a Disney Cruise line picture frame ($9).
What I kept telling myself was this may be my only Cruise ever and I wanted to things to remember it by. Along with all my GREAT MEMORIES and tons of pictures! And they only sell Disney Cruise Line items onboard a Disney Cruise!!!
Have a GREAT Cruise!

If it is the DD in the photo, I think she will enjoy the shopping. There is a lot of variety and lots for that age group.. Keep in mind to look for those sales racks... LOTS of fun!! :banana:

Also, if you want something, and are sure of it, try not to wait. Nothing worse than going to buy it at the end, and they are sold out...

Enjoy your cruise.. :sunny:

they do sell sunscreen onboard....it is very expensive though....also, a limited selection...youd be much better off bringing your own

tony_touch said:
Do they sell sun-screen on board?

EXPENSIVE sunscreen!! I needed a small bottle of robitussen and it was close to 10.00! All toiletries are very expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter