What kind of omen would this mean for your wedding?

FutureMrsC

<font color=red>I'd really love to do some peeping
So... I've been married for awhile now, getting close to our first anniversary :goodvibes

My Dad met the man that built the lodge that we had our wedding at. He told him all about how long it took to construct, and my Dad told him about how wonderful our wedding was :goodvibes

Then... he asks Dad if the woman told us ALL the history of the land. (There are remains of an older house there- a freestanding chimney is about all that's left of the house, but other things remain around the property). Apparently, there was a man that killed 2 women there and burned their remains. :scared1:

What kind of omen would this be? I'm just a little creeped out. :eek:

I know it can't be that big of a deal, but I'm bothered by it now. :eek:

urban legend...hopefully & if not tell yourself that it was once a place of sadness, but you brought it happiness...corny huh:confused3

I don't think its any type of omen, but it certainly is a bit creepy. ;) Don't let it get to you. :)

IMO it's an omen that that guy has a big mouth. lol

I agree with the poster who said you brought the place happiness.

Yep, you brought happiness to the place, and that is all that matters. If we think about it, there is probably not many places left that someone has not either died or been killed at. How many have died at disney? Does that make for a bad omen on marriages there? Of course not!! It is just a fact of life.. it comes to an end, sometimes peacefully, sometimes not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter