What kind of job do you do from home?

I'm a blogger. I make a little money blogging which is great! But I really love what I do.

I used to work for ChaCha but it's gone to the pits in my opinion.

I was just thinking the same thing about the couponing.... Please share with how that works and you could save that much money without touching your paychecks. PM me if you would prefer.
Thanks!

Hi everyone, I just got finish with all the pm's regarding disney dining to everyone who requested it! Hope the info helps and feel free to ask me about any questions you may have.

for the person who posted abou hsn, was that it? im googling here with no luck..lol

nevermind,...i found it..lol

May I also have the PM on the travel agent and dining agent. I need a job where I can be home. Daycare is just 2 much. Thanks

This past April I also started working for a company named Idapted. I love this job. It is a work from home job and the only money I had to invest was buying a headset with a microphone. That is it. I do English instruction with students in China. You can work every weekday morning in the morning from 7 to 9:30 and Sat. and Sundays from 7:30 TO 9:30 AND evenings M-Thursday from 8:30 to 9:30 EST. You basically sign up to work 30 min. shifts and you are only required to work ten 30 min. shifts a month to remain an active employee. Everything is done via the computer. You are doing set lessons so you are basically reading prompts, making oral correctins and written. We call them marked spots. SO it is MAJOR multitasking for each 15 min. interaction you have.

I even got a nice Christmas gift and card from them. :goodvibes I will tell you that it is kinda difficult to make it all the way though the process though. It is not an easy job to get. I think the stats say that a small percentage pass the stages to become an English trainer. However it is worth looking into.

I get paid twice a month direct deposit. What is nice about this job is sometimes I don't feel like working so as long as I go in 24 hours in advance of my scheduled shift..I can unsign my shift without penalty. Also, there are many times I didn't sign up to work and decide last minute to work and usually the shifts are still open. So it is fun to know that there is money there to be made if I want it. Sometimes at night I am not scheduled and I will sign up last minute because it is like a piggy bank in my mind....every time I work..I am adding money to my Disney piggy bank. At the end of each 15 min. interaction you see your payment. SO you know all along what you are making.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

This sounds really interesting - I was just wondering approximately how much you make from this?

I would love additional information on these opportunities!! Please share any info that you can, or PM me with the info. Thank you so much!!!

I also work from home for Arise, have been doing it for 3yrs now, while its not a get rich quick scheme it does help with additional income since hubby been out of a job since Jan. 2009. I'm currently servicing Disney dining and I really enjoy it pays about $8 per hour.

With three children, 1 in college, I'm always looking for other ways to make additional money.
I would love to hear more about the Disney Dining too. PM me if you have the chance.
Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter