What kind of discounts for AP holders?

kfkruse

Mouseketeer
I have seen many people post about an AP discount. How significant are they. Are there multiple discounts? for different times of the year? I am assuming just room rates. If you have just a regular AP do you get a discount on the water parks?

The rates only come out sporadically for certain numbers of rooms on certain dates. We've gotten as much as 45% off of Deluxe value season room rates. You have to be able to reserve when the rates first come out or there won't be any left. Everyone is currently waiting/hoping for the July 5th and later rates for late summer.

This past Christmas, I got the Poly for $170 per night when the rack rate was $469 per night, so yes they are worth it if you plan on using them enough. For one trip a year, though it may be harder to justify, I think 8 days was the last break even point I saw for an AP over park hoppers.

Nov. 03'
CBR rack rate- $150./nite
AP Discount- $74./nite

In addition to the room rate discounts mentioned you also get discounts on Water park and Disneyquest tickets and on National and Alamo car rentals and on lunches at selected restaraunts.
You also get a nice newletter periodically.

should you reserve the room now? and then change the rate if codes come out. I also have a Disney Visa, which is Better:confused:

I got a better rate at the All Stars using my Annual Passholder discount. $59 plus tax. The Visa deal was $69 plus tax.

Vicki

The regular AP does not include admission to the water parks, you need the premium AP to include them. However, besides discounts on hotel rooms, the AP also gets you discounts on meals and merchandise.
If you go to mousesavers.com they provide all of the details.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter