what kind of discount?

blu

Mouseketeer
I was just reading in Birnbaums guide that if you bought a refillable mug there was discount on beer. Does anyone know what kind of discount? And what beers do they have?
and how much are the mugs?

You purchase a souvenir beer mug that's 22 ounces and pay the 16 ounce price for refills. Can't tell you about the beers, though.

I think the mug purchase price was $14.95 (or $16.95) filled. Then refills were priced at the 16oz price, which ranged from $4-6. I don't recall all of them, as different bars have different choices, but there were Michelob Ultra, Longboard. I think also Bud and Bud light plus a few others.

O'Gills on the Fantasy also had hard cider. Strongbow I think.

The pub 687 on the Dream has their signature '687' beer. For what's on tap around the rest of the ships you'll have to do some asking. From what I understand not only do selections vary, but they aren't always in the same place. Pretty sure I recall there being some taps in the little bar next to Ice Scream on deck 11.

Hi all.

I feel like the village idiot asking this, but, can someone help me make heads and tails of the land and sea packages?

I have just returned from the Disney World and have decided I would like to do a cruise in 2014. I prefer land and sea because I would want to do the Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party so I would like to go sometime during that party.

I just want an approximate on what something like that might cost. Here are some things that may help someone suggest what they think I may be looking to spend.

It would be me and my daughter who would be 12 then
I dont care what type of room on the cruise ship or where we cruise to but I know she wants to be on the Ship that has the AquaDuct?
I would want to do like 3 days on the ship and 3 days parks - I would like to stay at the most affordable hotel.

If anyone would like to tell me roundabouts how expensive that is I would be grateful for your help

Hi all.

I feel like the village idiot asking this, but, can someone help me make heads and tails of the land and sea packages?

I have just returned from the Disney World and have decided I would like to do a cruise in 2014. I prefer land and sea because I would want to do the Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party so I would like to go sometime during that party.

I just want an approximate on what something like that might cost. Here are some things that may help someone suggest what they think I may be looking to spend.

It would be me and my daughter who would be 12 then
I dont care what type of room on the cruise ship or where we cruise to but I know she wants to be on the Ship that has the AquaDuct?
I would want to do like 3 days on the ship and 3 days parks - I would like to stay at the most affordable hotel.

If anyone would like to tell me roundabouts how expensive that is I would be grateful for your help

We have done WDW and the cruise. We did the Dream, because it was only 3 nights. We stayed 4 nights at WDW and 3 nights on the cruise. We booked our trips separate because it worked out to be a lot cheaper. The packages Disney was offering at the time were pretty pricey. I would look into the price of booking each one separate and the price of the land/sea pkg.

I think Disney stopped doing the land/sea packages because it's so much cheaper to book them separately.

The Dream and the Fantasy have the aquaduct. The Fantasy has 7-day cruises, so for a 3-day, you would sign up for the Dream.

A good travel agent can help you with all this.

Also, starting a separate thread asking for hotel recommendations over on the resorts section of this site would get you more responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter