What kind of discount can a CM get for a family member?

i've been eligible for a cm discount for nearly 5 years and have never had the option of adding DDP neither at full price nor discount... i, too, would love it if it happened!!!

Are you a cm? The discounted dining plan offers used to be only for parks and resorts, the offers have recently been changed to include all cm's. Not everybody gets friends and family discounts though, and it's not always available for friends and family.

Thanks for the responses! I was asking because my SIL's sister is a CM, in the college program and she (SIL) is saying they got the free dining promo and room discount using her sister's CM discount. I was wondering if this was true, because everything I have read on here says, no.

well, it's possible that she does what we sometimes do... take two rooms, one w/the FD discount and the other w/a CM discount...

we were lucky enough to book with a CM discount for our trip this month, got 60% off the room, 33% off regular dining plan and 10% off our tickets. still can't believe it.

we couldn't get a room in a moderate because the availability to add dining was very limited, but we got adjoining rooms at Pop for about $100 more than one mod room would have been.

we were lucky enough to book with a CM discount for our trip this month, got 60% off the room, 33% off regular dining plan and 10% off our tickets. still can't believe it.

we couldn't get a room in a moderate because the availability to add dining was very limited, but we got adjoining rooms at Pop for about $100 more than one mod room would have been.

60% at a value resort???
who does what for disney? keep that job/friend
we get 40 at deluxe, no food or ticket discount via cm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!