What kind of albums do you use?

cwnhokie

DIS Veteran
I have only used CM albums. I was a CM consultant but apparently I just missed my deadline to place my minimum order. So now that I won't be getting the discount, I may not be buying the albums anymore. So what kind of albums to you prefer other than CM. Thanks!

bummer - I sorta did the same thing -
actually sent the fax in for a hiatus - and apparently they never got it!

I have used Westrim 12x12at mikes - and although I don't LOVE the cloth covered - the faux leather is very nice - and with the 40 off cheap!

I am interested to hear if anyone uses the K and Co albums.
I am thinking about getting one of their 8.5x8.5 albums but am wondering how many pages it can hold.

The colorbok 8x8 album I was also looking at stated it can hold 70 pages. But this is a cloth book and the spine looks like it can hold more.

The K and Co books are paper and the spine is paper. It doesn't look as if it would be sturdy enough to hold a lot of page protectors.

O, as for what album do I use..... I'm still deciding!

I usually do Pioneer albums-the post bound ones. I like choosing my paper though and I tend to use brads, eyelets, etc. so CM and Westrim don't fit my style. If you're a CM person though, the Westrim albums seem to be an extremely reasonably priced (especially with coupons!) alternative.

Some good quality albums are:

K & Company
Maude Asbury
Pulp Paper Products
Cachet
Dalee
Colorbok Perfect Scrapbook

These are all post bound albums. My absolute favorite is Maude Asbury albums. They have the best quality and fit the Dalee sheet protectors which are the best on the market in my opinion.

I really love my forever yours album but they are getting harder and harder to find.
Also like Dalee and have used them for all of my 8x8 books.

I only use top loading albums. I like Dalee but they're hard to find here. I like K and Company and Making Memories.
I had HORRIBLE luck with the Colorbok "Perfect :rolleyes: " scrapbook. I got one when I first saw them for our 2002 WDW/Universal Trip. They hold 70 pages...as long as you never move it or open it. The posts weren't long enough so I had to buy longer ones. It twists and has no stability. A waste of money, in my book.

bananiem,
Thanks for the review of the perfect scrapbook. "it holds 70 pages" was a real selling point for me. Too bad that you had those problems with it. That book was on my list of "contenders". I guess I can start looking elsewhere now!

I can't stand using CM books anymore! I have discovered page protectors and the ability to move them in and out and that's it for me! That said, Kolo makes a beautiful album (postbound), esp their leather....it's yummy! I've also been looking at the MM albums, they seem very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter