What is your worst CS in WDW???

goofy4prez

A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!
WDW may be the best place in the world to spend a week to just get away, but not all is magical. I'm curious, what is your opinion of the worst CS restaurant in WDW and why?

For me it would have to be the ABC Commissary in DHS. I cannot recall having a worse meal anywhere in years, and I'm not exagerating. I had the hamburger and my dw and dd both had the cuban sandwich. My hamburger tasted like something that had been in the freezer since WDW grand opening in 1971 and pulled it out with my order. :lmao: And to say that the cuban sandwich was terrible would not be saying enough.

Fortunately this is the only really horrendous experience I've had in WDW with my first two visits.

I can't recall having a meal that wa that horrible at Disney, but, I can say that while I LOVE CBR, I became very easily bored with the CS choices in their food court. I will tell you the best CS meal thus far would be the chicken/rib combo at Cosmic Rays.

I will miss sitting poolside at CBR, but cannot wait for a change at POR.

I agree with the Commissary, I had a terrible breakfast there. Everything tasted like a bad cafeteria. I like just about everything else except the location of the Tomorrow Land Noodle Station - nothing there appeals to me - seating or food.

Yakitori House in Japan at Epcot. It was nasty! I must say however, we were near closing time, the restaurant was somewhat dirty, & we had just ridden Mission:Space (back before they added the non-spinning version). Those things didn't help our impression.

On our recent trip, all of our meals were fantastic, except....ABC Comissary. Just the most horrible, cafeteria type hamburgers ever. Plain ol' gross.

I am currently annoyed with Tangierine Cafe for serving me ice cold meat in December.

I know it's not supposed to be that way because I've eaten there quite a lot and considered it very good. But next time it's veggies.

I'm not ever going back to the Tomorrowland noodle station for anything, if I ever see it open.

I agree with PP about yakatori in Japan at Epcot, except I ate there at lunch, and hadn't ridden MS. There was no excuse for the horrible stringy meat, dry rice, icky veggies. Never again!

My worst CS meal was at Electric Umbella-:sick: Could not eat more than one bite of that stuff they call food.

Second worst was ABC Commisary - Will not go back to either of them.

I haven't been to the Electric Umbrella, but I do remember it being awful! We are going to the food court in The Land this time around.

ABC for sure!! I won't go near that place.

Pecos Bills is my FAVORITE!!!!

Though I must say, CS as a whole is nose diving lately at WDW. =( Sign of the economy... lower quality product, same high prices.

Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station-we actually threw the whole meal in the trash and went to Cosmic Rays!

You must have hit them on an off day. I have NEVER had a bad meal from there. Love Pecos!!

Well too bad for them.

There were 3 of us and Not One of us liked our meal. We'll wait until we can get to other side of the park next time. The food, fries and even the service was bad and I'm the only one who witnessed the service. I got our meal to go so we could eat and watch a parade. There were no bags or packages for to go orders.

Sorry when a 5yo who loves pizza and fries passes on fries, that sort of confirms for me that that meal was as bad as I thought.

Many like you love PB's but I'll never waste my time again. Unless it was in a sealed package (drinks, yogurt) we didn't like what we had there and I can get those sealed items at lots of places in MK.

This was the only bad meal we had in a week. This thread asked for our worst CS and PB's earned that distinction.

Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station-we actually threw the whole meal in the trash and went to Cosmic Rays!

That's exactly what we did with ABC Commissary. Trust me, when a big hungry guy like me don't take more than a couple of bites you know that it's terrible. :lmao:

ABC hands down. DH and I still talk about how bad the food was. We ended up throwing almost all of it in the garbage. We only got burgers...how can you mess them up that bad??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter