What is your top 3...

1. Caramel ice cream in France
2. Milk chocolate caramel in Germany
3. Cheese popcorn

Roulé Lard et Fromage from Les Halles
Various things from Kringla Bakery but mostly because I used to live in Norway and I can't get them where I live
Egg Rolls from Yak & Yeti

1. Ice cream sandwich in MK, formerly at Main Street Bakery, not at the ice cream shoppe. 2. citrus swirl in Adventureland. 3. Butterfinger cheesecake in Epcot at SS.

1) Caramel apple with peanuts
2) Dole whip
3) turkey leg although the the cinnamon roll from Gaston's might take-over the #3 spot.

Plain Mickey Rice Crispy, Caramel Apple Oatmeal cookie in Germany and Cinnamon Roll from Gaston's.

The "Create Your Own" rice krispy treat from Goofy's Candy Kitchen at Disney Springs. I always get mine dipped in Dark Chocolate, rolled in M&Ms, and drizzled with Milk Chocolate.
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
Red Velvet Cupcake from Starring Rolls at DHS

1) Funnel cake from Sleepy Hollow in MK - family tradition and my relatively old kids (2DDs - 15 and 21) still always make sure we have a stop for funnel cakes in our MK touring plans
2) Creme Brûlée from France in Epcot
3) Strawberry Swirl in MK (long gone now...we get the Citrus Swirl now which is good, just not as good as the Strawberry Swirl)

Mickey Bars
Fruit and Nutella Waffle
Mickey Head pretzels

Love the chocolate croissants in the resort hotels.

Seems I must try the caramel popcorn in Germany based on previous responses :)

#1 has to be the Mickey Bar! It's great on a hot day and is just messy enough to be fun. The cinnamon bun from Gaston's (and formerly the bakery) is amazing! Dole Whips are always great but they may be underwhelming if you have to wait in a long line for them (which happens often).

I can't pick three!!!

Frozen raspberry lemonade at MK is my all time fave.

Dole whip floats (but I've found I can get them at my local theme park so that helps immensely... Although they charge double Disney's prices )

Brownie sundae at Ghirardelli's at DTD.

Cinnamon roll from Gaston's

Strawberry cupcake from BOG

Chocolate mousse from Les Halle's in Epcot

Chcolate croissant

Mmmmm....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter