What is YOUR favorite

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kopppa33, Nov 10, 2012.

1. maggiemoos

maggiemoos Mouseketeer

Besides the obvious pretzel bread at Le Cellier. I am in love with the Zeppole di Ricotta dessert at Via Napoli :worship:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ArielDreams

ArielDreams Mouseketeer

So many favorites!
    For atmosphere (and fried chicken!), 50's Prime Time is a winner. We enjoyed Teppen Edo so much on our last trip that it will definitely be a must do for all future trips. I also love San Angel Inn for the atmosphere, so cozy and you feel like you're actually in Mexico. Cosmic Ray's is our favorite CS restaurant because of the rotisserie chicken. For resorts, I've had really great experiences at Kona (where I had some kind of out of this world steak dish) and the Captain's Grill at the Yacht Club.

4. frannn

frannn <font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread

We all have different taste in food, but all of us agree that HDD has it all...great, yummy food, and a hysterical show to go along with it. It is a must do every single trip! Fried chicken, ribs...and last trip we were able to get mac & cheese for DD10....YUMMMMM!

5. VillianDiva

VillianDiva Falling in LOVE with Disney!

My FAVORITE meal is Cat Cora's Kouzzina. Even my 11 year old wanted to go back for a second time. The brussels sprouts are amazing!

6. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Second Kouzzina.....love, love, love it.

7. gwfarell

gwfarell Earning My Ears

We ate at O'hana for dinner on our last trip in June, and it was hands down, the best meal I've ever had at Disney. Everything was great. The shrimp were peel and eat, though, so they get a little messy, but well worth it!

8. NeverlandClub23

NeverlandClub23 DIS Veteran

This is a tough question! I've eaten at almost all the TS restaurants (some multiple times) and quite a few hold a soft spot in my heart. I would say what makes a classic Disney trip to me is lunch at Sci-Fi. That experience is just so truly Disney to me (I'm enamored with 50's-60's movies and drive-ins) and I love the cozy seating. My DFi's favorite is the Biergarten.

Most of my favorite restaurants are favorites due to just being happy in that moment or having fond memories of a certain place. I don't think anything is my "favorite" because of amazing food (although all my favorites have good food) or stellar service.

9. Cheryllynn74

Cheryllynn74 Less than 2 hours away from the happiest place on

Our favorite TS is Raglan Road - we love the food and the atmosphere there.

10. vdoucet78

vdoucet78 Mouseketeer

1st for us would be California Grill, with Boma and Biergarten tied for 2nd.

11. cheshirecatattack

cheshirecatattack Mouseketeer

I love love love Kouzzina! The atmosphere is warm and inviting, and the greek lasagne ais the perfect comfort food! I also really enjoy the corn dog nuggets with cheese sauce from caseys corner. YUM!

12. Svhadden

Svhadden Mouseketeer

Soooo many faves. Deep breath...

Snacks are Dole Whip in MK (duh lol), egg rolls in AK, Napoleon at the Boulangerie in Epcot.

CS meals are chicken or ribs at Flame Tree in AK (love the atmosphere too..eating at a table right on the water), Cosmic Rays chicken in MK, ABC Commissary in DHS (salad), Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (Mongolian beef is yummy).

TS meals would have to be CRT Or 1900 Park Fare for b'fast, Momma Melrose (campanelle is AMAZING) in DHS, Hoop Dee Doo is a yearly tradition for us, Rainforest Cafe pot roast is delish, Le Cellier is great, Teppan Edo is a fave. Way too many to list :).

Honorable mention: Mickeys Backyard BBQ, Earl of Sandwich, Tusker House.

13. meggiebeth

meggiebeth Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow

Favourites:
    -Chef Mickey's. We love the atmosphere here and the food for breakfast is pretty good. A must for our Disney trips. Just such a 'Disney' feel.
    -Akershus. Amazing food. Just lovely- and the restaurant is beautiful. The princesses were nice too. Snow White in particular.
    -Citricos. Great food and staff. We love the personalized menus. And we also really like to sit by the windows and see the Wishes fireworks from MK. I think Citricos is totally underrated- it's amazing!
    -HDDR. Food is simple but good and the show is just hilarious, amusing and great fun!

Least favourites:
    -'Ohana. Hated the meat. Hated the veggie options. Hated the atmosphere. Felt a little tacky to me. But we are British so aren't used to the meat covered in sauce and such, lol.
    -California Grill. We found the food just average and the fireworks viewing area was a massive hype- so crowded.
    -Rose and Crown. The most odd food is served here. What kind of pub puts bacon in mashed potato?! Not British at all.
    -Sci Fi Dine In. The atmosphere was good but the food was bad and the tables were dirty.