what is your favorite value resort

Icecoldpenguin

May the Force Be With You
I have stayed at ASMu and ASMo but I was wondering what people's favorite value resorts are? we are looking at going back to the world in december and will probably need to stay at a value this time around so I am just looking for other people's opinions.

Teresa

Pop Century is our favorite. We really didn't care for the All Stars Resorts, but we have only stayed at Movies and Sports. They feel old and dirty compared to Pop and the service is not up to the same standard as it is at Pop. The bus system is much better at Pop as well.

We stayed at Pop once. It was nice but very large and bus service was hit or miss during our trip.

The last two times we stayed at Movies and LOVED it. Loved the theme, the food courts & the bus service was great.

This time we are giving Music a try just for a change but even out of the moderates we stayed at the Movies so far was our favorite!

It's all Disney so how can you go wrong! ;)

We've kind of setted on Movies as far as Value Resorts go - mostly because the kids like the theme, and are into the Disney characters, versus the generic sports or music theme. We've stayed at all three in the past, and other than the theming, they're nearly identical.

We've enjoyed CR and PR, too - the Deluxe Resorts are better overall "expereince" and worth the extra money if you actually spend time at the resort (I find less meaningful difference between Moderate and value, personally). Since we really don't anymore - we're at the parks early and stay late - we stay at a Value Resort and apply the saving to a rental car, eliminating the bus factor and hassle altogether. I highly recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter