What is your FAVORITE snack item?

When we went last time I had all these grand plans for things I was going to use my snack credits on. We went in late June and it was so hot, all I ended up getting bottled water with most of my credits!!! It was such a waste, but I just wasn't hungry because of the heat and did need water.

HA-HA...I spent most of our last trip in August reprimanding DH & DS for "wasting" so many of their snack credits on bottles of water. At they end of the trip when I was trying to spend a TON of my snack credits to get rid of them...the were reprimanding me!! :confused3

Another vote for the Dole Whip!!! And my family also likes the Creme Brulee from the French Bakery at Epcot! Just got home from Bay Lake and DCL. 102 days til girls weekend at BWV and 189 days til Family trip at Saratoga/Bay Lake for sons 10th bday! woohoo:yay::woohoo:

Anything from La Boulangerie Patisserie (french bakery)
Tye-Dye Cheese Cake from Pop Century (I ate one every day on my trip last December) :love:
Popcorn!!!!!! popcorn::

Dole Whip Float at Aloha Isle - MK
Cinnamon bun at Main St. Bakery - MK
Funnel cake from Sleep Hollow - MK
Red Velvet Cupcake from Starring Rolls - DHS
And the best for last: dark chocolate caramel square with sea salt from the Karamell Kuche in Germany - Epcot - wish I had one right now.

2 more sleeps until I have one of each thing mentioned so far on this thread :rotfl2::cool1::banana::lovestruc

HA-HA...I spent most of our last trip in August reprimanding DH & DS for "wasting" so many of their snack credits on bottles of water. At they end of the trip when I was trying to spend a TON of my snack credits to get rid of them...the were reprimanding me!! :confused3

I usually hoard credits b/c I am so worried we will use them too fast and run out but then we have a ton left at the end. :confused3 I'm going to try and do better this time. Better get ready to popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter