What is your favorite restaurant in WDW?

I have to favorites Whispering Canyon Cafe......... I lov ethat they made my brother ride around on a wooden horse and then married hi off
My other favorite is Alferdo's in Italy at Epcot. YUMMY!!

My favourites are;

Alfredo's-

it gets some pretty bad reviews but I love Italian food and I really like it there.:p Mama Melrose's is good too.

Boma's(at AK Lodge) -

the theming is great and one of the chefs
cooked a vegetarian platter especially for us (which was probably some of the best food I've ever tasted!) It was a fantastic meal altogether.

The San Angel Inn-

the food isn't the best, but I just love the 'scenery' and the atmosphere.:)

I also love the Sci-Fi Dine-In Movie Theater and 50's Prime Time.

This post is making me hungry....................:)

love bug - lol.....one time when we were in the prome time caffe the waitress brought over a girl from a different table who was around my brothers age, said "sparky, im happy to introduce to you your new girlfriend". she forced them to dance together. my brothers face was sooooooo red!!!!!! lol! and we could see the girls family laughing histericly on the other side of the restuarant. :p :D

That resteraunt you are talking about in Animal Kingdom is Called "Resteranasauras", and is great!!:bounce: :bounce:

Hey guyz! I love

1) Chef Mickey's (I almost went into a food coma there I ate SO MUCH!)

2) Boma Cafe'

3) Donald's Breakfastasaurus

4) Rainforest Cafe'

5) Liberty Tree Tavern

As you can see.... I LOVE the resturants in the magic Kingdom!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter